Questionator Questionator 26-30 328 Answers Jan 21, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself...and spiders

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

and albino penguins....

Best Answer

What's that supposed to mean!??!

Best Answer

rofolcopter
;)

Best Answer

Falling down.<br />
I have arthritis, bad knees, no insurance, I'm 62. One false move, and I might as well be dead!<br />
Golden years, my ***!

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

The fact that if you ask most people today, they can't recognize Michio Kaku, Stephen Hawking, Carl Sagan, Nikola Tesla, etc., but they know every rumor and everything about Snooki, Justin Beiber, Nicki Minaj, etc. It's just sad and terrifying.

Best Answer

True and sad.

Best Answer

Oh yeah, you're the one that is to blame for my loss of a huge chunk of humanity because you said those horrible words "science is useless." Don't even comment on my answers.

Best Answer

Especially NightBirdFlying. The fact that she had earlier said this (I screencapped it because it was so ridiculous):
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6961982720/hBBEEA44F/
It's TERRIFYING. It's the scariest thing I've ever seen.

Best Answer

An empty meaningless existence

Best Answer

The future of younger generations.

Best Answer

The unknown.<br />
That has always been a fear for me. Not the kind where it brings unexpected surprises of joy. The kind that makes you freeze up and start to shake and sweat. The kind that causes your stomach to tighten up and the hairs on the back of your neck stand up type of unknown.

Best Answer

Me too

Best Answer

I'm sure it's a common answer for parents, but something happening to one of my children is what scares me more than anything.

Best Answer

hmm, I can only imagine

Best Answer

silence

Best Answer

Apathy.

Best Answer

Perfect response!

Best Answer

When i hear my moms alarm clock go off....and know what follows...

Best Answer

Dying and my son,wife,and family being devastated.

Best Answer

For me.....<br />
I am a Resident Care aid in a senior's facility. I deal with the elderly in depth. I am their sound board, their cousellor for the things they can not talk to anyone else about, their families...friends, whom ever.....<br />
All the time I see my residents with pictures with big families, grandchildren and what not....some of them come and visit the residents..then after a while they just stop...or some just do not even bother....cannot give a second to come and make that difference and come and visit, they are forgotten......it is heart breaking to see.....and of coyrse when they pass away with a broken heart, the families are there when they go to collect their things.....<br />
What scares me the most is this very hting happening to me, will I be forgotten when I am too old to do anything? will what little family I have just give up on me and not come and see me, be there with me till the end? will they just turn their back and forget about me? will I pass away with a broken lonely heart like I see so many do...<br />
that is my fear!!

Best Answer

Great answer and very sad, so much for families.

Best Answer

Failure

Best Answer

Dying.

Best Answer

1. Fear itself<br />
2. You<br />
3. The future

Best Answer

The thought of losing my family.

Best Answer

that's nice

Best Answer

That would be my answer as well

Best Answer

The stupidity of the human race

Best Answer

That ppl I know may find out how much of a freak I am behind closed doors!

Best Answer

Being alone. And drowning.

Best Answer

People with guns in the USA

Best Answer