Question of the Day

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself...and spiders

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

and albino penguins....

Best Answer

Falling down.<br />
I have arthritis, bad knees, no insurance, I'm 62. One false move, and I might as well be dead!<br />
Golden years, my ***!

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

The fact that if you ask most people today, they can't recognize Michio Kaku, Stephen Hawking, Carl Sagan, Nikola Tesla, etc., but they know every rumor and everything about Snooki, Justin Beiber, Nicki Minaj, etc. It's just sad and terrifying.

Best Answer

True and sad.

Best Answer

Oh yeah, you're the one that is to blame for my loss of a huge chunk of humanity because you said those horrible words "science is useless." Don't even comment on my answers.

Best Answer

Especially NightBirdFlying. The fact that she had earlier said this (I screencapped it because it was so ridiculous):
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6961982720/hBBEEA44F/
It's TERRIFYING. It's the scariest thing I've ever seen.

Best Answer

The unknown.<br />
That has always been a fear for me. Not the kind where it brings unexpected surprises of joy. The kind that makes you freeze up and start to shake and sweat. The kind that causes your stomach to tighten up and the hairs on the back of your neck stand up type of unknown.

Best Answer

I'm sure it's a common answer for parents, but something happening to one of my children is what scares me more than anything.

Best Answer

silence

Best Answer

Apathy.

Best Answer

Perfect response!

Best Answer

When i hear my moms alarm clock go off....and know what follows...

Best Answer

Dying and my son,wife,and family being devastated.

Best Answer

Failure

Best Answer

Dying.

Best Answer

1. Fear itself<br />
2. You<br />
3. The future

Best Answer

The thought of losing my family.

Best Answer

That would be my answer as well

Best Answer

The stupidity of the human race

Best Answer

That ppl I know may find out how much of a freak I am behind closed doors!

Best Answer

Being alone. And drowning.

Best Answer

People with guns in the USA

Best Answer

The people on EP. There are some really crazy mofos on here.

Best Answer

The Truth scares me. I know my government lies to me. I know the media helps them. I know people passionately believe in lies from religions to delusions of personal importance. I guess that's why I've always sought the truth the way I drove too fast, swam too far, and why I'm compelled to question authority. I've found there's truth even in the fiction I write. I fear the little prejudices, the twisting nuances, and insidious propaganda that keeps us divided from the truth of us. It's human to seek order-- But it's immature fear that compels some to lust for power over others. I can't resist resisting.

Best Answer

yea that damn power thing uggg hate that iv seen it on every job I ever had...

Best Answer

Being homeless on the street with no visible means of income and no one to turn to for help such as food, clothing, and shelter

Best Answer