Every person however tough or confident he/she may be has a fear... whether this fear is recognised or not. When asked what scares him most, my husband told me that he is scared of the taxman the most that he doesnt want to open any letter from them and lets me deal with it. I always thought I was tough and confident in life. I always thought I could deal any thing in this world very reasonably until my mother got very ill. A month ago, she just collapsed and was rushed to the hospital, and very lately was diagnosed of heart failure and mild stroke, with pnuemonia. She is just 64 and I always thought my mother would always be the same strong, jolly, outgoing, hardworking woman I always knew. The first time I heard my mother mumble/with blurr speech and realised that she couldnt even stand on her two feet scared me a lot. I never got scared in life like this before. Just the thought of loosing my mother scares me the most.
BEV2202 BEV2202 31-35, F 18 Answers Dec 13, 2009

If anything were to happen to any of my Sons.

Best Answer

I'm terrified of my best friend being in pain. If he got hurt in any way, if he died... <br />
I think I could handle anything else life did to me, but not that.

Best Answer

Never falling in love again, and dying alone...

Best Answer

Usually nothing, but I just watch the Blair Witch Project, and that was freaky.

Best Answer

democrats,,osoma oboma

Best Answer

republicans

Best Answer

I fear nothing but I may be too young to tell.

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear about your mother. My mom recently fell while she was in the kitchen and hurt her back. She could barely walk. It freaked me the fvck out. It is really scary. I couldn't really do anything to help her. I panic at the very thought.

Best Answer

Negative thoughts

Best Answer

junerboon means "FDR," I think, and if so, I agree that fear itself is the only thing we have to fear. Man up, folks!

Best Answer

I agree to loose a loved one is my greatest fear. We all have to die and that is enough to worry me - I cannot stand a lift or the thought of been boxed in a coffin! I asked my fiance to have a custom made coffin in the form of a chair (he thinks its a joke) - and I am serious! ... thinking of been all boxed in ... is not to die for!

Best Answer

I am sorry to hear about your mother. It is quite scary when things like this happens cos you never expect bad things to happen to your family.<br />
Its amazing when things like this happens how scared we can get.<br />
I too am terrified of something happening to my loved ones.

Best Answer

That I might out live my children...I am not sure I could bare losing my children...

Best Answer

JFK said it best.

Best Answer