I would like to learn Korean because the language has always held a certain interest to me.
MLynnStar MLynnStar 18-21, F 10 Answers May 21 in Community

I learned Somali as my second language. I still do refresher courses too. A few years back, there was quite a demand for interpreters, and I managed to get a temporary position as a translator for an African Dimplomatic envoy visiting, ba<x>sed in Paris. It was still one of my most interesting occupations I have ever done, to date and proudest achievements.<br />
x KVC x

Best Answer

-high five- Niiice :D

Best Answer

*hi five!
Thanks.
x KVC x

Best Answer

I would love to be fluent in French - if I ever achieve it it would be my fourth language.

Best Answer

Now that is impressive :o - Shakes hand and claps you on back-

Best Answer

All compliments appreciated but it's not quite as impressive as it sounds as my Dads English and my Mum is Chinese and taught me Cantonese first and then Mandarin. Good luck with the Korean

Best Answer

Thanks c: To you as well.

Best Answer

Tagalog, because it'd be nice to be able to understand what my Filipino relatives are saying.

Best Answer

Sanskrit. I need to understand some books I have

Best Answer

same

Best Answer

Korean me too..I love Korean dramas!

Best Answer

I do too! -high five_

Best Answer

French or Japanese

Best Answer

Italian

Best Answer