eat properly and exercise.....

Best Answer

make up my mind to eat less, get more exercise and cut right back on foods that are not good for me <br />
broing - but it works

Best Answer

Do a lot of physical exercise and eat food that is less protein or fat. I did exercise before and instead of eating protein food, I ate noodles until I'm full. In the end, I lost weight.

Best Answer

I stopped eating breads and fruits, only 1 serving of dairy a day, lots of protein and vegetables. hit my goal in 4 months, exercize is a big help if you can eat stuff like meats, and nuts to keep from being hungry.

Best Answer

whats the best type of exercise in the middle of winter do u think?

Best Answer

ITs tough, but running or treadmill, weight lifting builds muscle wich eats fat. even a wii fit is better than nothing.

Best Answer

u calln me fat? GREAT! someone get my telescope please!

Best Answer

Giving up ALL sugar, ALL starchy foods, ALL butter, Reducing use of oils and eating strictly vegan.

Best Answer

Well i need my milk so whats the best sort of alternative for that?

Best Answer

Stay out of jail!

Best Answer

Exercise and drink water constantly, eat carefully, try to close the kitchen after 6 pm.

Best Answer

meth

Best Answer

im sorry idk if ur trying to be funny or not but this just made me LOL haha

Best Answer

lol. il just run with funny either way resevil :)

Best Answer

well, it's more fun than eating ur brussel sprouts. ;)

Best Answer

Haha ok thanks :D

Best Answer

Get on a *** diet!!!!!

Best Answer