Seriously101 Seriously101 41-45, F 22 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Community

I genuinely care about people and i get treated like crap 99% of the time. Guess no good deed goes unpunished.

Best Answer

I care... And I don't.. Ill give all I have, but am very selfish, ill cry to get what I want, but its real emotion, I'm great full for everything I have, but I want a whole lot more, I love God, but I don't go to church to worship him, I'm always happy.. But always feel sad

Best Answer

nonconformity.

Best Answer

My cat-like reflexes and marvelous taste in footwear.

Best Answer

if you read my birth cerficate you will find a answer xD

Best Answer

I care deeply about people, and so I contemplate how every little thing I do/say can affect them. Sometimes I'm glad I do it sometimes not. I'd rather be this way than just completely inconsiderate of others though.

Best Answer

There are only (estimated) 65,000,000 million novels either out of print or currently in print and one of them is mine. Very unique, huh?

Best Answer

I guess the best way to answer that question would be, from someone that has taken the time to get to know me. And I think you could get a wonderful answer.

Best Answer

My sense of humor…or so I am told

Best Answer

I smell pretty nasty, so people tend to stay a few feet upwind. Did I read this question wrong?

Best Answer

My brocken brain and autism.

Best Answer

all the little things that make me the same as some and identicle to none

Best Answer

My photography leetness when it comes to animals and environmental stuff i love my cannon

Best Answer