perseverer perseverer 51-55, F 23 Answers Dec 23, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I'm an EMT. Nothing surprises me. Horrifies me, sure. But not surprises.

Best Answer

Haha! Touché. I suppose it would. But it sounds fun. ;)

Best Answer

hearing that a gang of four men r*ped a child that was barely a year old and left her to die in her own pool of blood.

Best Answer

This is why I say, everything shocks me!!! That is just horrible! Lord have mercy!!!

Best Answer

Most things dont shock me any more....... but when I heard this story on tv my heart stopped and I cried.

Best Answer

I hadn't seen this on the news yet. Truly dreadful, but unfortunately, I am too well aware that for some, children are viewed as objects of ***********, and the smaller and younger, the better. All I can say is I hope those bastards get caught and severely dealt with.

Best Answer

this also shocked me. I get so angry when i think that people like this exist in the world and there is nothing i can do about it

Best Answer

It was on Oprah..... so it a little old, but still a story that socked the hell out of me. The little girl was saved and while she had to under go many life saving surgeries and is being raised by a lady that adopted her she will never be able to have children of her own due to all the damage she suffered internally.

Best Answer

Electricity.<br />
The dumbing down of most Americans.

Best Answer

Whenever i see the ghost of naked Santa Claus on my birthday. He says mean things

Best Answer

Electricity ;-)

Best Answer

Histrionic behaviors.

Best Answer

Society's closed minded and totally archaic views about sex...D*A*I*L*Y!!!

Best Answer

electric fence i pee on

Best Answer

My ignorance!

Best Answer

Nothing anymore.

Best Answer

Not much.

Best Answer

an upset pikachu

Best Answer

a good answer!!

Best Answer

Unfortunately, nothing anymore.

Best Answer

Everything

Best Answer

no toilet paper ..

Best Answer

Neuropathy :( Fortunately not nearly as often as it used to though. :)

Best Answer