LaHuitreTare LaHuitreTare 22-25, F 22 Answers Feb 24, 2012

the republican candidates

Best Answer

a fork in the outlet,

Best Answer

that's about it, eh? ;-D

Best Answer

Fundamentalism

Best Answer

That after the last 3 1/2 years there are still people that like 0bama.

Best Answer

I guess the amount of selfishness I see in people can still shock me at times.

Best Answer

That when a father says he loves his 9 yr old son that some people on this site insinuate that it's some "twisted ****!"<br />
Nothing has ever made me more angry than that...

Best Answer

Sadly very little these days.... but every so often a seemingly insignificant thing gets through to me.

Best Answer

Aquaplaning in a car.

Best Answer

just moved into an apt ,my first night here got a knock at the door ,opened it to find a naked girl looking for some guy who used to live here!

Best Answer

*********-still get shocked when a judge lets them out on bail.How is that possible in 2012!!!

Best Answer

I would say lack of humanity and rational thinking but I'm used to it now. Violence used to shock me but between call of duty and the wars going on, I have become desensitized.

Best Answer

nothing lately

Best Answer

I am usually shocked by how angry people get when their beliefs are threatened, or disagreed with.<br />
I am not being holier than thou on this, either, because I will say right now I have a real hard-on for Islam and its treatment of women... and I will get waspish and be a jerk on that topic. So, I am guilty of it, too. Normally I am so laid back and open minded, but I turn into a hag on this one every time, LOL!<br />
It is like we are personally threatened if an idea is threatened. Some people are that way all the time, with every thought, and some people less so, but for some reason I find it surprising.

Best Answer

My emotional weakness (at times).... damn being a woman (sometimes) ;-)

Best Answer

NOTHING really shocks me anymore ....

Best Answer

A Taser.

Best Answer

A magnitude 4 Fart after eating at Taco Bell!!

Best Answer