LaHuitreTare LaHuitreTare 22-25, F 22 Answers Feb 24, 2012

the republican candidates

Best Answer

a fork in the outlet,

Best Answer

that's about it, eh? ;-D

Best Answer

Fundamentalism

Best Answer

That after the last 3 1/2 years there are still people that like 0bama.

Best Answer

I guess the amount of selfishness I see in people can still shock me at times.

Best Answer

That when a father says he loves his 9 yr old son that some people on this site insinuate that it's some "twisted ****!"

Nothing has ever made me more angry than that...

Best Answer

Sadly very little these days.... but every so often a seemingly insignificant thing gets through to me.

Best Answer

Aquaplaning in a car.

Best Answer

just moved into an apt ,my first night here got a knock at the door ,opened it to find a naked girl looking for some guy who used to live here!

Best Answer

*********-still get shocked when a judge lets them out on bail.How is that possible in 2012!!!

Best Answer

I would say lack of humanity and rational thinking but I'm used to it now. Violence used to shock me but between call of duty and the wars going on, I have become desensitized.

Best Answer

nothing lately

Best Answer

I am usually shocked by how angry people get when their beliefs are threatened, or disagreed with.

I am not being holier than thou on this, either, because I will say right now I have a real hard-on for Islam and its treatment of women... and I will get waspish and be a jerk on that topic. So, I am guilty of it, too. Normally I am so laid back and open minded, but I turn into a hag on this one every time, LOL!

It is like we are personally threatened if an idea is threatened. Some people are that way all the time, with every thought, and some people less so, but for some reason I find it surprising.

Best Answer

My emotional weakness (at times).... damn being a woman (sometimes) ;-)

Best Answer

NOTHING really shocks me anymore ....

Best Answer

A Taser.

Best Answer

A magnitude 4 Fart after eating at Taco Bell!!

Best Answer