JJGirl JJGirl 70+, M 53 Answers Jan 24, 2012

A sissy should wear all the items commented on at one stage or another, but I believe the sissy should ALWAYS wear his Bra. Panties, painted toenails etc are great but they can be hidden. Diapers and plastic panties are divine as are girly jeans, skirts and dresses, but most sissies can't wear them to work. A bra strap can be spotted at ten paces and leaves no doubt in the viewers mind that they are looking at a sissy who wears a Bra. Also, a bra is one of the few items that can be worn at all times and has a unique feel to it that reminds the sissy what s/he is wearing. Its a simple matter of the sissy adjusting his bra strap that will confirm his status to nearby people.

Best Answer

I have a fantasy of wearing a bra under a light white blouse to a mall, wearing a light jacket at first, going to the food court, sitting down and taking off the jacket. Love how you describe: A bra strap can be spotted at ten paces and leaves no doubt in the viewers mind that they are looking at a sissy who wears a Bra. Also, a bra is one of the few items that can be worn at all times and has a unique feel to it that reminds the sissy what s/he is wearing. Its a simple matter of the sissy adjusting his bra strap that will confirm his status to nearby people. Thanks for the excellent description!

Best Answer

A sissy should always have a bra on with just a little hint of some breasts growing in it. She need to show everyone that she is wearing her bra for a reason.

Best Answer

I agree completely with wearing a bra and panties all the time. Add to this having your nails done, body hair removed and eyebrows plucked. Little tell tails that you can't hide. I've also started wearing women's jeans exclusively and my wife has me wearing women's shoes and boots. The longer legs of the jeans partly hide the block heels of my boots from casual looks but most women notice and give a little smile. I also like the way my butt looks and the constant reminder is really sexy. My wife also wants me to get a tramp stamp at some point, but lately she's been looking at a lot of changes so I want to go a little slower and settle into each one.

Best Answer

What is a tramp stamp?

Best Answer

If you are truly a sissy, you should have breast to hold up your bra. Then while your at work everyone will have no doubt that you are a real sissy.

Best Answer

If your wife is pushing you to be more feminine, then let her push. Not many women out there today want a sissy around the house. So enjoy all she wants for you. You will become a girl faster that way

Best Answer

I could not agree more. Thank you!! This was the perfect statement and I can't wait to get out and do it again.

Michelle xx

Best Answer

When i came out to show the world i was a sissy i would always have painted nails,some make-up, feminine foot wear,jewelry and would have on a feminine top and bottom. And i would style my hair also to look feminine.I always wanted to show that i was still a male but was dressed like a female.

Best Answer

I wear panties, bra, nylons all the time with boy clothes. My nails are done and rhen not at work i wear makeup and always cary a purse. My pockets are sewed shut so i cant cheat and not use the purse. <br />
On weekends i wear dresses

Best Answer

I agree with Jennifer. I have a pink velvety choker that has gold lettering in front that says SISSY. That and with my bra,panties, short slutty dress and 4" strappy sandals I really try to leave no doubt.

Best Answer

A sissy should always be wearing a bra, panties and have manicured nails and earrings. At least one stud in each earlobe.<br />
These are innately feminine things tough these days more and more men wear earrings that a pair of piercings in each ear seems to be more feminine as does a navel ring.<br />
As for makeup and hair, a simple androgynous cut and light makeup can say as much as an overdone face. right now my wife wants me to cut my hair like Miley Cyrus.<br />
Clothes can be a skirt or possibly women's pants, or for a more interesting outfit a blouse that allows the bra strap to show when stretching, a pair of side or rear zip leather shorts over black pantyhose and 3" heel ankle boots sends a pretty strong message.<br />
Ultimately shouting sissy shouldn't be needed. By dressing right one can appear as either a sissy or overtly gay. Sometimes like a pair of side or rear zip flat fronted slacks can have a similar effect while a skirt and hose with heels shows you more as a cross dresser. <br />
Tonight for example I'm going out with my wife and will wear an off the knee skater skirt, hose and heels along with a fitted sheer blouse. Tomorrow I'll be working from home and wearing an outfit she has laid out. A mid thigh leather skirt, white body blouse, 5" pumps and stockings with suspenders and a lot of make up. In the afternoon she wants me to wear the shorts outfit and go get my ears pierced again so she can see them when she gets home. When I go out I'll simply look gay. It'll be exciting.

Best Answer

When at work you should always wear panties and bras, your jeans should be very girly, would recomment super skinny or jeggings that are really tightly form fitted and show off your every sissy curve. A cute top that allows for people to see you are in fact wearing a bra. Your hair should be done in a cute girly do, perhaps a nice tight ringlet perm that will will give you lots of volume, and make sure you wear makeup and have your nails painted, don't forget the french nail tips.

Best Answer

Don't forget the tall boots over the legging's

Best Answer

Brightly painted toe nails, preferably red with sandals and no socks.

Best Answer

A pretty (pink gold) necklace or ankle bracelet that simply says "sissy"?

Best Answer

I think definitely wearing silky stockings (no socks) and satin panties under your normal work clothes. When you sit down and your trousers ride up everyone can catch a little glimpse of sheer stockings. I love letting other people see!

Best Answer

hello...if you are interested to be my sissy you can add me on yahoo missdenisse_wright@yahoo.com or skype miss.denise4

Best Answer

And always curtsey to everyone you meet and have pink finger nail and toe nail polish on. Always lisp and be very limp wristed. Lip gloss and glitter are a must!!!

Best Answer

Learn to act like a girl more and more

Best Answer

I agree with csgwen and LisaBethe. I luv wearing girl bras & panties & dresses. I have some Barbie dolls and a choker that proclaims me a SISSY.

Best Answer

Panties, hose and short skirts

Best Answer

Sexy lingerie, 24/7 for starters.

Best Answer

well dressing as a male allmost is a great way to sat sissy/ a tight tshirt over a bra but a lether vest to cover the straps/well tucked in thight panties with tight slacks that zip in the back and show panty lines or panties and pantyhose under your jeans with no socks to cover them when you sit.

Best Answer

Oh yes! You don't really know what "femme" means until you pull on your first pair of girl slacks with no pockets, and a rear or side zipper! First time I wore a pair I got a "femme rush" of excitement almost like when I wore my first pair of panties! Once you put your cars keys and wallet into a disco bag, and walk away hand in hand with your BF, you have attained a new level in you identity, and you will never turn back! (Still a size 14P for slacks too!) Meeeooowwww!) :)

Best Answer

Oh yes. The only pants I wear have rear or side zips, other than jeans. Both my wife and I love the flat front when I'm tucked. Wearing front closing pants just doesn't really feel that feminine to me.

Best Answer

So nicely put! I use to cross dress and never considered girl slacks... the no pockets, rear/side zipper is a nice look, especially in white or light pink. When doing so, are you completely decked out enfemme? I think only wearing certain woman clothing articles (i.e. blouse, bra (straps showing through) etc.) and having drab male clothing presents a great sissy awareness statement. Thanks for sharing !!

Best Answer

I haven't "gone public" in years. I like black or dark blue for slacks and pants. I have several silk shells to go with my slack. My black velvet stretch slacks are my fav! I have matching ballet slippers with big bows, and I just got a triple strand of "Jackie O" pearls to top it all off! Nice for lounging around and getting in some "girl time!"

Best Answer

panties and a slutty mini dress

Best Answer

Ear rings, mascara, a light pastel eye shadow and pink lip gloss should be a necessity. Wear a thin light colored top one that will show her bra straps and some tight pants with flats. She should style her hair like a girl and prance about wiggling her pretty rear for all to see.

Best Answer

Mascara is great, and will surely get you a second look. It's amazing how fast women notice it.

Best Answer

Earrings are good but too many men have pierced ears now. For a feminine look you should be at least double pierced. My wife took me to triple between Christmas and new year and still wants me to pierce my cartilage for a confirmed feminine look. It's a little scary but we need to know our place.

Best Answer

My panties!

Best Answer

Always, and matched to your outer clothes when possible!

Best Answer

Lipstick and eye shadow!

Best Answer