details, please! should there be a hint of a lacey bra? heels? What would YOU like to see!
everyusernameistakenomg everyusernameistakenomg 18-21, F 19 Answers Jan 29, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

One of those female condom things ;)

Best Answer

Lacey bra screams LOOSE. <br />
Hide the bra and wear something form fitting that looks amazing but not like you trying... You have to pull off I look this good all the freaking time but damn am I killing it right now.

Best Answer

A sack ?Joking. Go out wearing something your comfortable in.

Best Answer

I would think a nice dinner dress, sleek but classy showing a little skin above the breast. You want the man to see your face and your neck with the curves of your shoulders, let him guess and think of the beauty under everything that's there. Don't get me wrong I love the breast but class always is the best.

Best Answer

something that suites your intention.

Best Answer

i personally dont care...

Best Answer

Something your comfortable in, not to dolled up but show you look after yourself.

Best Answer

Something appropriate to the planned activity and venue. Something sexy enough to hint at hidden treasures but demure enough to make me think it's not a sure thing. Something worth a second glance but not likely to invite leering. Something easy to remove or bypass ;)

Best Answer

and they say women are confussing :P
give an example of this outfit?

Best Answer

It depends where you're going. It's all a matter of context.

Best Answer

Pants suit.

Best Answer

Ok so always were some good stuff underneath just in case. Yes, Heels or boots, depends on where your going find out and google there dress code!!! You don't want to be over dressed in like a cocktail dress when he's in jeans and a t!!!

Best Answer

that $exy black dress.

Best Answer

enough to let the imagination work wonders.<br />
Not so much that it needs to work miracles.<br />
I'm too lazy to specify more

Best Answer