orgasmic27 orgasmic27 26-30, M 7 Answers May 20 in Dating & Relationships

doing dishes

Best Answer

Doing the dishes...

Best Answer

Dishes. Hahaha

Best Answer

Best Answer

You should do the dishes more!

Best Answer

what should be more what..? pleasurable? exciting? boring? annoying? how can i answer the question when i don't know what it is asking...?

Best Answer

Its a simple question, do women like her man to go down on her or watch him doing the dishes after a tiring day

Best Answer

there you go, now you actually formulated a whole question and not just bits and pieces of one.. i think most woman would prefer oral sex, the dishes can always wait.. personally i don't mind doing the dishes myself, it is a simple, mindless, peaceful activity. i cannot go down on myself, though. nor do the dishes elicit such strong, pleasurable feelings..

Best Answer

This was my real intention ! many men neither do both, in fact in my view going down on her is of paramount importance , its a statement of love and caring

Best Answer

love and caring, sure. but it should be something that both parties find enjoyable.. you wash the dishes for her because you love and care. but you go down on her because you want to in addition to loving and caring, it is exciting and pleasurable for you too not just for her...

Best Answer

Lets say its icing the cake , jointly :)

Best Answer

More what?

Best Answer