LucyJessie LucyJessie 22-25, F 17 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Hobbies

Whatever you've been buying illegally up to your 21 birthday? LOL =O)

Best Answer

I need something new

Best Answer

Absinthe

Best Answer

Seltzer.

Best Answer

If want to take it slow try a cold beer but if think you can handle it try some wiskys...

Best Answer

Please, dear God, not a foofy chick drink. Whiskey. Or a Martini. Something that will not s.c.r.e.a.m. "I just turned 21 and don't really know how to drink."

Best Answer

I know how how to drink Trust me... I just need something new to try, somthing that I can get every now and again

Best Answer

I love a dry Vodka Martini, shaken, not stirred, or the Vesper. Or a Whiskey Old-Fashioned. Or Marguerita, rocks and salted, with an extra shot...sippers :) Hope it helps. Happy Birthday, btw!

Best Answer

Thanx but my Birthday is in December my Best Friend just wants to know what I want at the party... I've always wanted to try an Old-Fashioned

Best Answer

From the Web:
The Old-fashioned is a classic whiskey cocktail that has been served since around 1880 at the Pendennis Club in Louisville, Kentucky and is (disputably) the first drink referred to as a cocktail. It is the perfect ideal of what a cocktail should contain: a spirit, a sweet, a bitter, a sour and water.
Typically, the Old-fashioned is made with bourbon, however you can experiment with other types of whiskey for an equally excellent drink. Have a light old-fashioned with Canadian whiskey or one that's more sour with a Tennessee whiskey. Club soda is often used to top off this drink, but this is not a traditional method.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 2 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
Ingredients:
1 sugar cube
2-3 dashes Angostura bitters
2 orange slices
3 oz bourbon whiskey
Maraschino cherry for garnish
Preparation:
Place the sugar cube at the bottom of an old-fashioned glass.
Saturate the cube with the bitters.

Best Answer

Owwww thanx this as offically been forwarded to the BFF... Thank you mucho SimplyGirl you have helped me pick the signature drink for my night

Best Answer

Yay :)

Best Answer

A Cement Mixer shot. Maybe a captain and coke for a drink. Then maybe another shot of Goldshlauger.

Best Answer

shot and a beer... my best friend tapped my first legal beer so it foamed up... so don't get a bottle

Best Answer

two waters first so that when you have lemon drop it won't kick your butt.

Best Answer

Washington apple

Best Answer

It's your b-day. Let others buy for you.

Best Answer

white russians . . . MMMMMmmm

Best Answer