my wife and I actually met on EP, while I was stationed up in Nebraska and she was living down in Texas. it was difficult, but we did love each other so we had to make it work. I got out of the Air Force when it was time, and we got married and I moved down to Texas and got an apartment, where she, I, her son, and our daughter now live :)

Best Answer

Just love . Just trust. Every little thing, is going to be FINE!

Best Answer

i dont believe you were wrong to ask for a second chance at making it work, how can you not if you love him. To be honest if you both truly love each other you will make it work, distance is a small obstacle in being happy, i know it may be hard right now but when you love someone its worth it. good luck kiddo.

Best Answer

I went thru this with my partner, now deceased........We lived about 2 hrs. away.....at first, I spent every weekend with him......then it got to me and I asked if he'd mind every other weekend..he had no problem with that........soon I was laid off where I was living and on a lark, tried for a job in his city..and I got one!!!!!!!<br />
So while the situation is not exactly the same, I would say when you get enough money, perhaps you could take turns traveling to see each other.......or maybe each of you travel 2 or 3 times, then the other......no end to the possibilities.......and if you are sure of his love, this can certainly be worked out!!<br />
Any chance of both of you going back to school in the same city? That'd be really great!!<br />
Anyhow, best of luck.........and remember, 'what you think about, you bring about'....keep feeling, deep inside, the results you want from all of this.........work towards that goal, and along with your thoughts and feelings, you are sure to get what you want!!!!!!!

Best Answer