Me and my guy friend are not so close but he always call me on the phone.everynight he will called me .and text me everyday.although he's not even my boyfriend.but we r not oftenly meet.he will come and see me me when he's free time.and i realized that whenever i called him he will never answred my call.and when he call me i will answer to his call.and i feel like this isnt fair. because whenever he needs me i will always be there for him.but when i need him he isnt there for me.and then when i didnt answer to his call he will come to my office and meet me.omg.help.if u guys were me what are u guys goin to do ?
valecia valecia 18-21 13 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Struggles

He has a girlfriend or wife checking on him....he won't dare to answer you with them next to him! He looks like trying to get you to be a stupid mistress always waiting for him!DUMP him now before he touch you and make you his sex slave!

Best Answer

cut him off for a while and don't return calls or text. he will catch on and show his true colors. either he's real and good for you or you need a man and not a boy.

Best Answer

He is treating you as if his time is more important than yours. You are expected to make yourself available for him, even without an appointment; and he doesn't reciprocate. Sounds like a one-way friendship with you doing all the giving, and he does all the taking.

Best Answer

Like this, Rule #195 of being a lady...if he misses you, he'll call
if he wants you, he'll say it
if he cares he'll show it
And if not, he can't be
worth your time, because
you obviously aren't worth his.

Best Answer

check you birth certificate<br />
it confirms you are alive<br />
............ does it mention that life will be fair?<br />
never expect back what you give, <br />
only give what you feel able and willing to give, freely, without return.

Best Answer

dont you have better things to do with your life ?

Best Answer

okay, let's tackle unfairness ....oh heck !!!!! grow up & stop bellyaching about your love life.. because if feel unfair than move on to find somebody who will love you

Best Answer

Lol wow i mean seriosuly what do you think you should do lol may i suggest getting a pen and writing doormat across your forehead lol if you feel as though this isnt the road to go down tell the self centred fucka to **** off and find some other mug

Best Answer

Confront him with the truth of how you feel while letting him know you care about the friendship.

Best Answer

Get him out of your life. Do not call, or text. Do not answer his calls or texts. Make a clean break. YOU are not really friends. Friends are there for each other, not one sided.

Best Answer

yeah i did.but when i didnt answer to.his call or text he will come to my office or house to see me and ask whats up with me ?and thars the problem

Best Answer

When he comes to see you, you tell him what the problem is. Maybe he doesn't even realize. Then you can either give him a chance to change, or tell him that too much has happened that you are unhappy with and you don't want to be bothered anymore. Wish him an good life and then tell him, nicely, but firmly GOODBYE

Best Answer

omg.what an amazing idea.thank you dear..thank u for helping.i will definitely say that to him .

Best Answer

Good luck.

Best Answer