My girlfriend is an attractive, who is generally a sweet loving girl, but to say the least she is sexually diverse and experimental. It is not the first time that she has wanted to involve her bikinis and swimsuits in a sexual game. But lately she has been demanding that I should take her bikinis and swimsuits and put politely “Give them a good peeing on, until they are thoroughly soaked in pee” There are basically two versions of this. 1. Where I take the bikinis and swimsuits and then pee on them in front of her. 2. Where she finds her bikinis and swimsuits in a bucket and they have already been peed on. Should I give in and do it for her or not??? She does have quite a few bikinis and swimsuits so it will most likely take more than one attempt to get them all really wet. If I do decide to do it What would be the best way to maximise wetting them???
kelvinmaddy kelvinmaddy 22-25 4 Answers Dec 7, 2011

Meh....it's just pee on a bikini. No big deal. Drink lots of water or, better yet, have a few cold beers beforehand. You'll be relaxed AND will be able to re-pee again faster. LOL

Best Answer

I have more or less decided to do it for her, and last night actually had a count up of her swimwear as I knew there was alot of it there is actually 35 bikinis and 22 swimsuits so it will take more than one pee even a real big one to get them all wet, but thanks for the tip

Best Answer

Sounds like she really has a swimsuit fetish and the pee is just a little kink on the side. LOL

Best Answer

get her to wear her bikini then **** on it.

Best Answer

yeah, that's gotta be where this is going

Best Answer

maybne that will come at a later date I will have to wait and see but for the moment it is only the swimwear that is most klikely going to get peed on

Best Answer

Well it could becoime interesting like The "NAUGHTY GIRL SWIMSUIT" game that she also likes to play

Best Answer

Throw the girl in a harbour.

Best Answer

I love her too much to do that to her

Best Answer

But it is wet, but only she can swim.

Best Answer