I've never been good around girls, and I've seen the general stuffing and such on the Internet and I like it. I wonder what my friends would think, and I ususally don't care what people think. Help?
ThatGuyYouSortaKnow ThatGuyYouSortaKnow 18-21, M 21 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Singledom

Find one who likes you back and be good to her. Big girls need love too

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

d@mn straight.

Best Answer

i love all women, size really doesn't matter

Best Answer

Oh sweetie lots of guys like big girls; they're just afraid to admit it. I've certainly never had a problem finding one that likes me just the way I am.

Best Answer

Count yourself blessed, because your competition pool is very small.

Best Answer

do whatever you want. make sure that you're not just taking advantage of them because you think they'll be desperate. make sure you like the person, and not just the type.

Best Answer

learn how to truly pleasure a woman it takes quite a bit of time to pleasure the bigguns'

Best Answer

seriously I didn't realize I was back in grade school

Best Answer

Like em the exact same way! I love tall big girls! Don't treat her any different than you would a short, small girl. Make her feel special, tell her that she's beautiful and let her know you're interested in her. If she's not interested in you, that's her problem, her loss. If you're to afraid to own up to your desires to be with a big woman, that's your problem, maybe her loss.

Best Answer

Nothing u like them u like them so what? u just like them :D

Best Answer

Nothing is wrong with it, it's just your preference. Everyone has something they like about someone else..

Best Answer

That's a dilemma. Love her long enough and she's bound to get sick. Big girls benefit from exericise and eating more fruit and veggies same as anybody else. Maybe she can have her cake and you can....oh never mind.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Get you a big girl

Best Answer