I have been in love with a boy, for 2 years now, and he has no clue who I am. This is a little confusing, but stick with me here. I am Indian, and all us Indians, just seem to know everyone, through one person or another. He goes to my worship place, and that is when I first saw him. We are both involved in this kind of music called Carnatic. It is Indian. He plays it on the flute, and I sing it, and my sister sings it. It can be played on violin, flute, and vocal. There is this yearly concert there, and there is a ton of "politics" going on there. There is this exclusive group, and there are like 15 families part of it. He is part of the exclusive group, but my family is not. The exclusive group, usually hangs out, by itself, with it's own people, and ostracizes everyone else. Therefore, he is always hanging out with other people, only in that group. The worship place makes sure, that the people in the exclusive group, are always picked first for everything, and they are always given priority over others. He and the other people never talk to anyone outside the group, so I cannot talk to him or anything. I have never talked to him, but I don't know, he and his friends seem kind of conceited.... But, he and his older brother are basically perfect Indian boys. Smart, talented, and respectful. How can I talk to him, when he is always with the exclusive group? Please help! Thank you sooooo much for reading, answering the question!
glee12 glee12 13-15 4 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Firstly I know nothing about your culture or religion so I am giving my answer from my point of view. As 'shantilla' said you are young for this to be serious but I'm sure your emotions are very strong for this boy so I only really see 2 choices for you. Wait till he is alone and just walk up to him and tell him how talented you think he is and just try and hold him in conversation, if he likes you you maybe able to break into the cliche surrounding him. Or second you can see the group as a snobby, controlling bunch of exclusive morons and realize he is as big a moron as they are and find yourself someone more worthy of your infatuation because there are other boys out there.

Best Answer

I'm not really that serious per se, but I have had a crush on him for 2 years. I don't want it to be serious yet really, but I wouldn't mind talking to him. The only problem with that of course, is his friends always surrounding him, and I have a very low self-confidence. I really think I am ugly sometimes, and not worthy enough to talk to him, because he is rich, and smart, and cute. True, I could go with the second option, I mean I'm still young. And, I am a teenager, so this probably won't last for too much longer anyways. Thank you, and can you add me as a friend?

Best Answer

I've thought about your request while eating my dinner. I cannot get onto your profile because you are under eighteen so I cannot add you. I hope you realize I am a middle aged man with a daughter a lot older than you but if you feel you need some advice I will not turn you away. I have opened my profile so you can view it and add me if you chose.

Best Answer

Get a puppy! He'll never break your heart :)

Best Answer

puppies become dogs, dogs become old dogs, then they break your heart.....

Best Answer

your too young for this to be so serious...

Best Answer