No. He sounds like he needs to do some major growing up, and he just wants you around for the day that he makes up his mind. I have a friend who has been on and off and on with a guy for the last twelve years. And when he calls her, she's all, "Do you think he misses me? Why do you think he called today? Why was he asking if I was seeing anyone else?" On and on. He contacts her, stirs her up a bit, gives her a little attention, and then drops off the earth again for a while. It's like he is just showing up long enough to make sure she's still there and that her fire is stoked. Then he puts her on that backburner and goes back to his life. <br />
How many years of your time and wonderment are you going to give this guy?

Best Answer

Your details didn't post, try again ...

Best Answer

I have been in your shoes. If you haven't broke contact, please do it now. It only gets worse. Actions speak louder than words. I wasted a decade on a guy like this. I will never get that time back, I have missed out on great relationships, and probably would have been married with kids by now.
Don't waste your time on guys like this! Save yourself the pain and heartache!!

Best Answer