Msles59130 Msles59130 26-30 13 Answers Feb 4, 2012

In all seriousness,if your husband fessed up and is sorry about it,it's really up to you if you want to stay with him.You can threaten her with a restaining order b/c she is disrupting your life.You can diffinently scare her with some sort of law suit action for upheaveling your family,causing undo stress,and suffering.Call a lawyer and talk to him about what to do.

Best Answer

i have thought about this a bit and here is my 2 cents......i don't like divorce....i am going through one now....when my children were little my husband had a couple affairs...(yes for some reason his mistress wanted to know me) they were his co-workers but i stayed for my kids who were babies at the time.<br />
that was my biggest mistake in my life, we worked it out i thought we were good. i feel back in love with my then husband. He cheated on me 2 more times, one i didn't find out until he left me for this last person. <br />
If i had left my ex when the children were babies then they would not be going through the pain they are going through. I would say it is better to leave him now then later. <br />
I hope at least that you have some food for thought...But i would also get some therapy for yourself....<br />
You should be a hundred percent in any choice you make. good Luck on your Journey

Best Answer

ur focus should not be her. the problem is ur husband. divorce him

Best Answer

truth... but then ur names a lie

Best Answer

Change your number. Block hers. That is totally not cool. I am really sorry

Best Answer

That happened to me....I kicked his *** out that day. I already knew about her, of course, since we were on the path to divorce without her; but to have the audacity to call and confront me....like she was involved in MY life? Figured the best revenge was to let her have him. ;)<br />
It worked.

Best Answer

leave the phone on while shes listening and have wild sex with your hubby making loud noises and shouting his name out lol .... x

Best Answer

The other night, the mistress namely Julie B. called me up, telling that she is pregnant, I laughed at her face. I told her that I don't care if she makes a lot of babies from my husband. Coz I am not the one who will carry and grow a child. She asked me what is my plans knowing that she is pregnant. I said, I don't have plans, and not making one. She asked why am I going to stay with my husband knowing that hes cheating on me. I don't answer her, but guess what I am staying not because I love my husband, and not only because, i want my twins to grow with a father, but because I want her to suffer with the thought that she will no get my husband all by herself. I will let my husband go, when he is invalid already.

Best Answer

Do you know why she is calling you? Is it to harass you or is it because he is "cheating" on her too, so now she needs company in her misery? If she is doing so to harass you, then you should block her (like someone else posted). Your phone carrier can tell you how to do that. You have no obligations to her. If she is looking for comfort, you don't have to give it. She is not your problem. If you want to share in her misery as a therapy, that's fine, but I don't think it will actually help you - only hurt you more. I suggest you read a couple of books (not cover to cover - just the page or two that hits the spot). Search with the keywords like those in your title. Pick up about 12 of those books from the library and go straight to the two or three pages in each. You would be surprised how many people have well thought out ideas in a book for you. Also know your limitations : figure out what you are willing to do. i.e. Are you willing to leave him? Easier said than done. But will it hurt more now or later. Later could mean after a couple more mistresses. Also, separation may be a better option than divorce. Remember, separation does not have to be permanent either.

Best Answer