so everyday my friend texts me about the same drama. EVERYDAY!!!! i already deal with enough negativity and im trying to move into a more positive light. but she constantly brings her problems to me about these two guys and i give her advice but she keeps going. and its silly stuff like "he hasnt text me" its none stop and i want to throw my phone when she texts. idk what to do. I want to say something to her but im afraid ill say something really hurtful. how would you tell her?
AliKru AliKru 18-21, F 14 Answers Dec 31, 2012 in Parenting & Family

stop replying or tell them you've had enough

Best Answer

yes.. this sounds like a good idea XD

Best Answer

I should know ;)

Best Answer

You need to just tell her as nicely as possible that you are fed up with it.

Best Answer

well be a friend and take her for how she is or if you can deal with it then tell her and end the friendship no point driving a wedge that will inevitably one day result in a momentary lapse of emotion. Friends are friends because they put up with this though for all you no one of yours could feel the same about you.

Best Answer

Hold out your outstretched hand and point too it

Best Answer

Just tell her to shut the F****K up!

Best Answer

Don't reply.

Best Answer

She needs to get laid, introduce her to someone.

Best Answer

I went through a whiny patch and actually really appreciated a friend telling me so. I was a little upset at first (given that I was in a whiny place) but once I stopped and thought about it I was glad she said something so I could pull myself out of that place.

Best Answer