so everyday my friend texts me about the same drama. EVERYDAY!!!! i already deal with enough negativity and im trying to move into a more positive light. but she constantly brings her problems to me about these two guys and i give her advice but she keeps going. and its silly stuff like "he hasnt text me" its none stop and i want to throw my phone when she texts. idk what to do. I want to say something to her but im afraid ill say something really hurtful. how would you tell her?
AliKru AliKru 18-21, F 14 Answers Dec 31, 2012 in Parenting & Family

stop replying or tell them you've had enough

Best Answer

yes.. this sounds like a good idea XD

Best Answer

I should know ;)

Best Answer

You need to just tell her as nicely as possible that you are fed up with it.

Best Answer

well be a friend and take her for how she is or if you can deal with it then tell her and end the friendship no point driving a wedge that will inevitably one day result in a momentary lapse of emotion. Friends are friends because they put up with this though for all you no one of yours could feel the same about you.

Best Answer

I have no whiny friends, since I don't care for whiners.

Best Answer

Hold out your outstretched hand and point too it

Best Answer

Just tell her to shut the F****K up!

Best Answer

Don't reply.

Best Answer

She needs to get laid, introduce her to someone.

Best Answer

I went through a whiny patch and actually really appreciated a friend telling me so. I was a little upset at first (given that I was in a whiny place) but once I stopped and thought about it I was glad she said something so I could pull myself out of that place.

Best Answer