So there's this girl that I think I like. She's a sophomore, I'm a senior...we sort of 'went out' about a month ago---a friend came with us. I was incredibly open with her about who I am---not necessarily my feelings for her---but who I am as a person. It was a fun night. But for the past few weeks she's been really, well, ignoring me and I just spoke with her in person a few days ago. No eye contact---like I was nothing. Anyone have any advise as to what I should to or try to do :/
548mitch 548mitch 18-21, M 9 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Crushes & Obsessions

Valentines day is coming up right? so make a special card and put a rose in her locker in the morning and when u can give her the card, and try to put a hint thtat u gave her the rose...it worked for me :)

Best Answer

Hmm...you know, that sounds like a cool idea!

Best Answer

She tried you and decided to pass. Sorry.

Best Answer

If you have found a person that you can be open about yourself with and can have thought provoking conversations with, I would say she is probably a really special person. I think you should definitely try to get closer to her, but try not to be too need-y while doing so. Get closer little by little and when the time is right ask her out. Maybe start by trying to make small talk in the halls or classes that you have together- if you have any. I wish you the best of luck!:)

Best Answer

She's probably not interested or she maybe be nervous to ask you out. dont sweat it to much

Best Answer

Thanks for the advice! :)

Best Answer

Good luck with her

Best Answer

Thanks...

Best Answer

Sounds like she feels the same way. Your both not having any real contact, she is just as scared to put herself out there too. Ask her out, BUT without the friend.

Best Answer

Thanks for the advice!

Best Answer

Sounds like she's not interested.

Best Answer

That's what shy ppl do when they like someone. Is she shy?

Best Answer

No, she doesn't seem really shy at all! She's quite talkative.

Best Answer

Oh...that's not good :-/

Best Answer