Also, it was in a dream.
winstonwelles winstonwelles 26-30, M 5 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Community

If it was in a dream, then the most logical course of action is to assume that the person who said these things did not, in reality, say them. Feel the emotions you feel from the dream, then take some time and think about the real person and what they have actually said or done, not what you dream that they've said or done.

Best Answer

I'm amazed that you managed to come up with a genuinely sensible answer to this. Almost makes me feel ashamed that I was just doing it to make fun of people posting impossibly vague questions...

Best Answer

I think people here may tend to be vague often because they are concerned that details might identify them within their situation.
I tend to answer the questions with answers that, to me, seem most sensible. I wouldn't feel ashamed if I were you. Sometimes it takes a "Duh" sort of moment for people to realize they can answer their own questions most of the time. This is, however, a sounding board for many. Sometimes all we need is a gist.

Best Answer

My boyfriend could do that. It was the way he said it.Wee things.<br />
In a dream, well it could be anything. Depends if its your subconscious playing up or some form of telepathy or all getting mixed up like bad radio reception. I'm like that. Its hard to unravel all the crap in my dreams.

Best Answer

Oh my God! What a tragedy!

Best Answer