Kayleelovesbubby Kayleelovesbubby 18-21, F 19 Answers Jun 24, 2012

Her name is Mary Jane.

Best Answer

Lmao.

Best Answer

Definitely that, plus like 3mg of melatonin, but that's only if you don't have a lot going on and don't mind falling asleep.

Best Answer

An old home remedy that works for me is mustard and sugar,a good spoonful of each.And it tastes better than it might sound,kind of like sweet-and-sour sauce.

Best Answer

just go to sleep

Best Answer

I already went to sleep

Best Answer

close ur eyes and lie down thn. put a wet towel over ur head and just relax, listen to some calm music

Best Answer

Try taking Tums also. A friend who get big headaches was told that when you have a headache, your stomach "shuts down" and doesn't absorb the ibuprofen properly. Don't know how true it is, but it sure works for my wife. Maybe it's the water helping also.

Best Answer

It depends on the type of headache. If it is caused by alcohol drink water, if tirdeness it can be cured by taking sugar. If it is across the eyes there is a presure point that runs acorss the the top of the ey socket. All headahes will benift from sitting quitly in a drak room and away from the computer which will not help

Best Answer

Is it because of lack of sleep or food? I would lay down in a darkened, cool, quiet room and try to relax as much as possible. Have you been drinking enough water? If you have persistent headaches, maybe you should consider making a doctors appointment.

Best Answer

Drink a bunch of water, you're dehydrated. Like 3 or 4 glasses of water would be good.

Best Answer

day quill or night quill, and hit the bed....

Best Answer