I am pretty much by myself this year and it is my 50th birthday. I would like to do something fun but most things are better shared with others. So, I am 50 but have the heart and spirit of a 25 year old so I am not going to automatically say no to things that might be a little far out. My birthday is around (but not on) the 4th of July so it will be mid-summer and I am in Western WA state.
azurebites azurebites 46-50, F 15 Answers Apr 3, 2012

i am going to do 50 things i did that were wrong,,, only so i can say no regrets

Best Answer

i think there all really nice. but if ur on ur own a cruise sounds good, skydiving may end in a hip replacement...hehee, something where single people go becoz they are life livers, and u will make new friends....good luck x

Best Answer

mine is approaching and it is new years eve i woudl like to go on a cruise and looking at hiking in scotland any other suggestions? please.. .?

Best Answer

anything that makes you happy and smile when you think back on it :)

Best Answer

Go skydiving! do something wild and risky and fun. Expand your harizons :) Celebrate your life! :)

Best Answer

This was on my list I have always wanted to do!

Best Answer

See! Do something crazy and fun, you deserve it. treat yourself for accomplishing so many great things within your life so far, and preparing yourself for whats up ahead. you only live once, go for it :)

Best Answer

If I were you I would go fishing..haha

Best Answer

I happen to know a fisherman who might take me.

Best Answer

I am just getting my boat ready for the sea right now...haha

Best Answer

Go sailing?

Best Answer

Have a rave on the top of a mountain

Best Answer

Bake me a cake.

Best Answer

laser tag!

Best Answer

treat yourself to a cruse where you can meet someone new you deserve it and cruses are getting more and more affordable

Best Answer

come to africa...u'l love it

Best Answer

Depending on your health, do something that you've ALWAYS wanted to try, but didn't have the time!

Best Answer