Control? Feelings? Whoa whoa whoa-feelingz? Like plural in meaning more than singularity. Now ask for a polarity change? Huh? Ohh.. you're stuck. I have nothing here but despicable Me. Too cartoonish to even be serious enough to worthy up an answer other than... Pick Me! PICK ME!

Best Answer

i wish u also have same feeling so that you could understand my feelings

Best Answer

Wow, your really living in your head huh. I know that you want to be loved<br />
and that you have a lot of love to give but please save it and share it<br />
with some one who deserves you.<br />
You have here stated that this guy is not a nice person.Your words not mine.<br />
Ask your self this question....Why would i want to be with this person?<br />
Do i think that i can change him into my dream man? Please look at <br />
what is going on inside of you....

Best Answer

i don't want ot change him i love him i konw he is bad but i do not know............ i cant stop my self

Best Answer

i found an attraction force which attracts me.daily i planed not to see him but i failed everyday

Best Answer

Lust is something NO ONE is strong enough to fight.That's why God tells us TO RUN AWAY

Best Answer

come again???? what are you trying to say?

Best Answer

Not sure if you believe in God so that must be a strange answer to you.
We are taught from the Bible that Lust can not be played with.
God says that we are not strong enough to leave it alone so HE tells us to run away from things we know we should be doing

Best Answer