It sounds as though he's interested. However, if his attraction to you is ba<x>sed somewhat on your resemblance to his ex, I might be very careful. Is he interested in you for you, or because of who else you represent to him?<br />
Is he your TA? If so, I would suggest that you do nothing until he no longer is. That could make for a really complicated, messy and possibly dangerous situation. Also, it gives you both time to really think about what it is you want. I would tread extremely carefully.

Best Answer

He's definitely interested but he might be slightly worried that you're 19. That's not so much socially acceptable these days. Probably best to take it really slow if yee do start up anything. <br />
Good sign if u remind him of his ex. a lot of info missing about that, but u're probably a younger fitter lukn girl than she is so he's definitely interested.

Best Answer

Make sure he has nobody now--(wife or girlfriend). Life is about taking chances. You're over 18--just be prepared for the fact that he may just be interested because of your age.

Best Answer

omg in box me right now! we are in the same boat.

Best Answer

Older guys will know what to do with you better, also give you a more secure and stable environment to live in.

Best Answer