He is very friendly and the first time he met me he asked for my age and as we got to talk more and more he told me i looked like his ex from a few years back. I was happy because i think it means i may interest him physically but i don't know if maybe he still has feelings for her because she might have done him wrong. Anyways, he is an attractive guy and i really really am interested in him and i was wondering how i could possibly attract him to me, i know older guys go for younger girls but i mean his not tooo old and he is attractive so he might not want someone young but im just head over heels for him =( ...Anyways, do you think it meant something when he asked for my age the very first time i met him and what about the girlfriend part and how can i attract him?
ipt0001 ipt0001 18-21, F 7 Answers Sep 3, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

It sounds as though he's interested. However, if his attraction to you is ba<x>sed somewhat on your resemblance to his ex, I might be very careful. Is he interested in you for you, or because of who else you represent to him?<br />
Is he your TA? If so, I would suggest that you do nothing until he no longer is. That could make for a really complicated, messy and possibly dangerous situation. Also, it gives you both time to really think about what it is you want. I would tread extremely carefully.

Best Answer

He's definitely interested but he might be slightly worried that you're 19. That's not so much socially acceptable these days. Probably best to take it really slow if yee do start up anything. <br />
Good sign if u remind him of his ex. a lot of info missing about that, but u're probably a younger fitter lukn girl than she is so he's definitely interested.

Best Answer

Make sure he has nobody now--(wife or girlfriend). Life is about taking chances. You're over 18--just be prepared for the fact that he may just be interested because of your age.

Best Answer

omg in box me right now! we are in the same boat.

Best Answer

Older guys will know what to do with you better, also give you a more secure and stable environment to live in.

Best Answer