I was a prostitute for a year, lived on the street, it was a very bad time in my life...<br />
Women do not go into prostitution for pleasure, they tend to go their to support drug habits, support families, suport themselves in bad times, or all of these. It is a response to desparation and men circling them in cars when they walk down the street and constantly offering money for sex. It is a response to the imminence of disaster, not a moral low. <br />
You need to get her out of it now, heal with her, and move on. The emotional damage that results from what amounts to letting men pay to rape you is huge and unseen, until that life is over. Prostitution is violence against women. You are treated like shi$ by the clients and told you know nothing, are the lowest piece of shi$ on the planet, the untrustworthy one suitable only for screwing. Sooner or later you start to believe it. All of your emotions become tied up in a false persona. You need help to get out.<br />
Help her. After you are through it, she will love you like no other person on the face of the planet.
Buy a pimp hat
Steps for to solve your problems.<br />
1) Dip yourself in bleach or disinfectant pronto.<br />
2) DUMP HER ***. If sleeps for money what else would she sleep for a Klondike<br />
3) Get tested for diseases. Notice I said diseases!!!<br />
4) Clean your house from top to bottom & and burn everything she ever slept on.<br />
One question.... did'nt you notice something felt different when guys to had sex?<br />
Word to the wise you cant turn a hoe into a house wife unless your a pimp.
I think you should dump her and then get tested for STDs! I would not trust her!!!
Get tested for STDs. Then sleep with a prostitute. Then get tested for STDs again. Rinse and repeat.
Temptation, your answer is very wise. If you really love your girlfriend, then help her. She has not been a prostitute very long, so the emotional damage is perhaps not as extensive. Ger herself and yourself counseling, for you also need help with this blow to your ego (I'm sure you probably self-esteem issue because of it.) Your son will appreciate it.
If it was me I would be wondering how I never knew. Your mate is bringing in mysterious money, having sex with others, and missing time for 7 years. I would think there wasn't much connection in the relationship. We would really need more details to say.
I know this is not my place to say but maybe you need to think of it as an addiction because she may hve just tried it and then realised the money was good and she thought she was doing what had to be done. I dont think you should even consider leaving her over this until you are absolutley sure becasue otherwise talk it through with her and if your relationship is broken then try and fix it. I hear talking helps !
I would talk to her carefully. First off, she probably has a history of sexual abuse(many prostitutes do). You need to talk about this.<br />
I don't see working this trade a problem. I see the fact you didn't talk about it ahead of time as a problem. Does she have a drug problem? It might be reasonable to ask her to take regular tests for STD's and drugs. Just FYI:<br />
non-drug using prostitutes have a _LOWER_ rate of STD's than the general population.<br />
I think the reason women enter prostitution is typically complex. Many were victims of sexual abuse. Drugs play a big role. Some women grow to like the occupation. Sidney Barrow claimed that prostitutes made poor wives because they either grew to hate men or became nymphomaniacs. <br />
What can you do to keep her liking men? If she's having problems in that area-that is the real threat to your son. I'd consider a discreet paternity test of your son-just so you know what is going on there.<br />
Having sex with men for money is NOT the worse thing could be doing. She could be having sex with a millionaire just because she's in awe of his money-and he's not even paying for it. She could be trading sex for drugs. Is she really setting her prices high enough?<br />
There are long term costs and risk here-you both need to talk about them.
i didn't know you due to your username
Easy, get kinky. Jk. First of all, get tested, and second, discuss it with her. Try and hear her side of the story before jumping to too many crazy conclusions.
crazy conclusions? she sucks and fraks for money...what other kind of "crazy conclusion" is there other than she probably has AIDS
Just because you are working doesn't mean there's enough money. I mean, myself I'm working enough to kind of make ends meet, but it's not enough to catch up on debt much less get ahead.<br />
If I were you and I sincerely thought she was doing this out of desperation to help the family I would not want to dump her. If I still loved her after this, yeah I would make it work. Maybe you need to make changes in your life so there is enough money without her doing this. Of course, get tested though!<br />
But it's up to you. If she were to stop, could you actually move on from this? That would be pretty hard.
Bulls*&^ what a LOAD of crap you just said. Becoming a prostitute...theres NEVER a reason to where that becomes OK. There are shelters, there are govt. programs, there are food stamps, there are Churches and ALL of them will help you. Maybe you can't own a mercedes like you WANT but you can get your NEEDS taken care of by LEGAL and non-dangerous means. It's a crock of shi* to try to say it's about not having enough money. what bull!!!
1. Vanish 2. Go to a veternarian
The 3 yr old will forget you soon enough. Leave. Start over after getting tested and boiling your junk.
Dude, ultimately you have to decide because you are the one who has to deal with the consequences of your decision.....good luck...
This question is impossible to answer without knowing exactly how hot she is. If she's a 8 or better (shrug) forgive and forget. 7 or lower? Not quite hot enough to tolerate prostitution.
take a walk on the wild side
-_0 sorry I misunderstood your question
get tested for STDs, regardless of whether or not you leave her
People are saying a lot of things. However, firstly, realize that despite her flaws she is human. <br />
1) So if you love her for who she is, realize that she loves you for who you are. Clearly, she isn't dating you for the money if she had plenty as a prostitute. She kept it a secret from you because she realized how you'd react to learning about her less than looked down on side profession.<br />
2) If she got tested for STDs on the side, she should be clean. Especially, if she did it before sleeping with you. Try and get her to choose between her profession and you if it really bothers you. Realize, that plenty of people have things they've done that they don't want others to know about.<br />
3) People are going to say **** if they find out. Plus, that stuff is going to haunt her (especially, her clients if they are ********). Keep it a secret.<br />
4) Regular jobs aren't enough to pay off debt. Believe me, I paid $60,000 for a education and have been paying it off for 8 years. I can't even afford a car or house. People lie, screw people over, and even steal from loved ones in order to have enough money to get by. At least she isn't stealing from you. Why is prostitution so much worse? Would you rather be poor and homeless or have money and a house?<br />
5) At the end of the day, if she is the one, she will be the only one that is left. Your friends and family will have their own business and eventually go their separate ways. Decide what you want to do.
If you care about what other people think about her, perhaps, you two aren't right for each other. Real love is when you stay together despite what others say. Plus, if she is hot, what are the chances that you are gonna get another girl like her?
Most girls are about money and what other people think. Most girls are ******** and will judge and gossip. At least this chick can keep a secret. The dating world isn't a nice place.