already passed all there's. i'm such a lazy *** n also don't study enough. but now my question is that what should i do, i know im gonna fail in this particular subject if i give the exam. I dont know how im gonna face my class fellows n my mother specially. i'm feeling guilty...... please help me out, am i complete failure :(
Siido Siido 22-25, F 9 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in Education

Just go and try your best. i Dropped out and didn't go to the exams or classes and you know what. It was the wrong choice.

Best Answer

yes but im not gonna drop out, i mean im gonna have another chance again somewhere in october, my actual issue is of facing people specifically my class mates.

Best Answer

Well later on you'll realize what they thought/think of you isn't such a big deal.

Best Answer

Is there anyway you can get an extension?<br />
Or as PastActions mentioned, give it your best.<br />
What ever happens...and how you deal with it...will affect the rest of your life!<br />
If you fail, I hope you go back, and make it right.<br />
Otherwise....you're most likely (....) in life, because it DOES matter!!!!<br />
I hope you get it straight.

Best Answer

well i would be having another chance in october 2013 again to clear this subject, but my problem is that how am i gonna face my class fellows n my mother n my teachers who r definatly gonna think that im actually not mentally capable to study or im gonna stop feeling inferior to my classmates :(

Best Answer

If you've tried your best then hold your head up, and try again!
If you've been (......) off, then deal with it, and make it right.
Key words MAKE IT RIGHT!

Best Answer

Just be honest with people, they'll respect you much more in the end. Tell your classmates and mother, "I admit, I've been really lazy and I feel super guilty for it. I have learned my lesson and will try harder next time."....And do it too, try harder, don't keep being lazy or you are going to keep being in this position. You don't have to be a failure, just TRY. Do your very best. And always remember, nothing great comes without hard work.<br />
Good luck! :)

Best Answer

thank you lilbabycl, will do the same as u said :)

Best Answer

Good I am glad, I learned this the hard way, honesty and hard work always pays off in the end! :)

Best Answer

You are not a failure. Everyone has their lazy moments during school days. Try to get an extension if you can. Just go out there and give it your best shot!

Best Answer

thank you 1littledove for your words :)

Best Answer

I believe in you because you are honest enough about what you did.
I do believe that once you give your best , you will pass the subject.

Best Answer

Gwan to school and learn tbe golden rule

Best Answer

public school is a crock of ****. I've been known to skip an exam or two so ur not the only one. I ended up graduating on time only with the help of my counselor.

Best Answer

yeah u r right, n u r lucky that u had a great counselor which i don't :(

Best Answer

Get your *** in gear and do something about it yourself.If you cared about it at all you would not be asking this stupid question.

Best Answer

Read and do what PastActions says.^^

Best Answer