Kill him and keep his body in your closest. Then you can keep all the good things about him without worrying about that pesky personality and the reasons why you broke up with him in the first place.

Best Answer

you have to use laquer or something or you won't be able to keep him long.

Best Answer

You really only need him long enough to find the next guy in line, either to date or fill the closet.

Best Answer

Why break up then?? ;)

Best Answer

because he has changed and i hate it.

Best Answer

I have learned that you have to get your mind on all the things why it can't work.Think on things that will bring you happiness,know what peace and happiness really are and work hard towards that,get out with friends and let thoes feelings flow meet new people, be ever so good to your self in a short time you will realize it was never met to be and what you have learned from all you went through,if you can't get along mentality and have a song in your heart your missing so much and that is not fair to you.Remember you are no.one and when it comes to real love you cannot run on a empty tank, it is 100,100 all the way.I wish you so much happiness in your future.

Best Answer

I think you should at least let him know................and you should give your head a shake...................true story

Best Answer

Have you come across exaholics.com yet? I found it to be so helpful. Very supportive & empathetic community. Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDMuy-0ZFDs

Best Answer