Just talk to your father, assert the fact that you're an adult. Compromise with him, ask for use of the back door and just walk out further into the yard. Or stop giving a damn about what you look like and just put on a jacket and go for a drive or a walk.

Best Answer

NOT wanting the stench of smoke in their own home is their right. The smoke does cling to the clothing of the smoker. Sorry, but I vote with your parents.

Best Answer

Get a velvet smoking jacket. Takes no time at all to slip on.

Best Answer

You should watch Tracy Ullman's skit about aggressive non-smokers, and have a laugh. Then, you should quit smoking, if only for your own health. That you'll no longer be persecuted for your dirty and expensive habit is just a bonus.

Best Answer

Quit smoking, its not that difficult

Best Answer

No, I like smoking, thank you for the offer, though.

Best Answer

yw

Best Answer

If you are going to be so stubborn then they are going to treat you this badly. If you go through life like this all you will ever have is a cigarret to talk to.

Best Answer

This was supposed to scare me, right?

Best Answer

They don't want you to make the same mistake they made. Try hypnois and it will take out the habit and that way you will have your life back again. Good luck.

Best Answer

I have nothing against smoking. I love smoking. And it's my choice, and I understand it. They scanned my lungs a year ago and found absolutely no traces of nicotine. And I will never ever give control of my mind to anyone, even for a good person.

Best Answer

You love an extremely harmful habit so they do not want to smell like they smoked. When you are living by yourself you can smoke but until then this isn't going to work. If you can not see your folly then you be wasting all your time on something others are hating you for.

Best Answer

That's exactly what they told me. May be, I should give you their contact details, and you'll be best friends for life.

Best Answer

I don't like it that you are being punished but I do understand you are out numbered for being so hard on yourself and them over something you can correct easily.

Best Answer

That is the problem you don't want to understand anyone else.
You think the world revolves around you and now the world is saying that really isn't going to happen. I have tried to help and all I get is resistance. Can you let go and relax and get some help with this to stop and get on with your life. Then when you are self supporting you can go back to doing this harmful behavior again.

Best Answer

You just don't get it, do you? Ok, no reason to talk to you any longer.

Best Answer