sexycat15 sexycat15 16-17, T 9 Answers Feb 12, 2012

one of my friend recently announced to be trangendered. go to local support lgbt youth group. they should have more information. i get far less worried in america, i am not sure where you are from, i am sure you can go public library and find informations, or go online type in location and lgbt community. you may come across someone who isn't gender discrimination, and will help you any way they can. least my gaydar still working.

Best Answer

Grow a beard, then grow a penis.

Best Answer

Just realize your gay and go for a girl. Trust me they're cuter.

Best Answer

I'm gay????

Best Answer

Do you like guys or girls?

Best Answer

Haha both

Best Answer

Then stay what you are. You have the right plumbing. Just find a girly girl to enjoy. Guys turning into girls never look right. They look weird and scary.

Best Answer

Talk to someone you trust, make sure you really, and I mean really feel this way, and go to a doctor. For minors, I believe there are statues, where you have to live as a girl (in manner, in dress) before making a genital change, but if you're completely sure, it will hard for you to be happy in accept yourself if you're living a life that you don't feel is the real you.

Best Answer

be u

Best Answer