knowme knowme 16-17, F 24 Answers Apr 6, 2009

find someone who does, don't beg don't grovel, just move on, why is that even a issue, who wants to be with someone who doesn't love them,? thats just silly

Best Answer

To put it simply, love yourself and know it's his loss.<br />
I wish women would stop measuring their worth by if they are loved or not by those that can not return it. Be strong and move on, one step at a time.

Best Answer

I am in your exact situation right now and I know how hard, painful and exhausting it is. I read somewhere that we have to be honest with ourselves and face the truth without fear: the truth that he just doesn't love us (and maybe never really did). It's not that there is something wrong with us, but more like they have issues and maybe they never learned how to love. We tend to romanticize men and pretend they are perfect. But that is not good because then reality comes crashing down and then we are so f*cked. Be strong. This is like a big ocean wave crashing on you, but it will be calm after this if you just hold on and make it day to day. That is what I am trying to do too. :'( GOOD LUCK!!!! <333

Best Answer

This may be easier said than done, but, you have to let it go. It's useless staying with soemone who doesn't even know your worth. It's hard, but in teh end, it will be for the best.

Best Answer

leave him

Best Answer

Take it for what it is and move on even though it may be painful. There is somebody else out there waiting to love you.

Best Answer

Accept it as a fact. Don´t beg, don´t grovel , do not humiliate yourself trying to "win" back his love ( God, I hate that ex<x>pression!! ). Just appreciate the lessons learned and move on. In life every ending is just a new beginning. Good luck !!

Best Answer

friend.....<br />
love is like thread. if one time it is broken another time it can't attach<br />
so plz try to understand the sutivation. And change u r self . And what u r boyfriend need do that if u like . <br />
two types of people are there . the one they waste the life and the other they spoils the life .so be care full<br />
god bless u........

Best Answer

you have to ask yourself is it worth it? Chances are, it's not. If you don't feel loved then what's the point? The point of having a relationship with a boyfriend to to be loved and love in return... Your boyfriend is being honest with you, you need to be honest with yourself and realise that you are worth more. Someone else who WILL love you will come along. What if you're with this guy who doesnt love you and miss a chnace on someone who could be your everything. To me, I would just dump him because no matter what you say or do, you can't make someone love you.

Best Answer

Accept it, and move on.....you cannot make someone love you...nor would you want to....there is someone out there, who will love you...and staying tied to this relationship, is keeping you from finding that person.

Best Answer

Ummm, let me think.............<br />
Give him a one way ticket to Dumpsville.

Best Answer

Get rid of him and move on. There's someone out there for everyone and someday you'll find "the one".

Best Answer

try as you might, you can't make someone love you. i learned this the hard way and ended up wasting too much of my time, not to mention the toll it took on my emotions. don't make the same mistake i did. just move on.

Best Answer

if some one did not care me .. why i am crying for her....<br />
kick him out from your head and heart... simple..

Best Answer

simple - find someone else. You're still young. maybe this one just wasn't to be. I know it's going to hurt. nobody said it would be easy to get over this. but in the end. don't you want to use the time you'll have single, to find someone who will love you. always! don't cling on to something that isn't there. if you think you have a chance to get those feeling back, talk to him. find out. if not.. leave..

Best Answer

Move on!

Best Answer

Leave him!! I am sorry but I believe once you are in love you just do not fall out of love. Yes, it changes or there was no love to begin with. There is someone out there looking for you and he will adore you, love you and you will be complete. It may not be tomorrow or even a year from now but it will happen and when it does there will be no mistaking it and you need to cherish every moment. It might help with your current relationship to really look, listen and feel what your heart is telling you about how you really feel about the current man and you will know what to do.

Best Answer