Roctim Roctim 16-17, M 17 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Get a new girl friend. She sounds like a drama queen who is controlling and manipulative. That's not a healthy relationship.

Best Answer

or crazy. dump her now

Best Answer

NOTHING as she is playing mind games and wants you to purchase a nice new present <br />
don't fall for this as I have many years of experiences

Best Answer

nothing.......seems it is a power play.......she will eat ...eventually......

Best Answer

she might have issues you don't know about. Be caring and understanding. don't listen to the other people.

Best Answer

They do need space too. They have their "days" and you need to be understanding. TLC is what is required. She may be very sensitive and you need to recognise that. <br />
Emotions are such that we react in different ways.<br />
Skipping meals is a very common thing. It can happen to me too when my favourite team loses and I just do not have the appetite to eat.

Best Answer

Go jump off a fukin bridge

Best Answer

I've promised her that I won't do anything like this.

Best Answer

Your mean

Best Answer

cook her a meal

Best Answer

I can't cook.

Best Answer

Oh, I'm so sorry! Message me and tell me what happened, I'd love to help you!

Best Answer

Sometimes my girlfriend becomes angry or sad because of me or her her family. And for this she sometimes won't eat for the whole day and the whole night. One day her father became very angry at her and they both quarreled with each other. After that she didn't eat for three days.

Best Answer

Why don't you try cooking her a fancy meal, maybe her favorite food?

Best Answer

I can't cook.

Best Answer

Oh :/ Hmm ... Take her out to a fancy resturant, and then take her to a movie. It will be very hard for her not to eat then ;) hope this helps!

Best Answer

Remember, this guy is a teenager, 16-17.
Roctim, have you discussed the issue with your parents? You're young yet and probably won't spend be with her much longer anyhow. As you grow, your tastes and desires will change. Try making a list of the positives and negatives of this relationship. Then consider both sides and where you want your life to be in 10-20 years. YOU have to decide for yourself if this relationship is good for you or not. You cannot solve other peoples problems unless they want help in fixing them. If they don't see it as problem then you can't help them. Examine yourself carefully and ask yourself if this is want you want.

Best Answer

ignore her..;p

Best Answer

If you've done something to cause her to be sad, then try to make up for it and make it right.<br />
If it's not about you, then be there if she needs you, but mostly she'll just have to deal with it herself.

Best Answer

Let her starve

Best Answer

Never.

Best Answer