Before is start all this happened when I was at my moms house (since my parents are divorced) I come home to my dads house where I live and my step- mom tells me that my friend moved out with her family because, the creep downstairs was caught ************ in the corner of the building by her mom. He also fell asleep on my front door and I had to wake him up to tell him to go back to his apartment. My friens also txt me on how he would circle her moms car for min., try to give her stuff as a gift, and try and talk to her about love and family but she would just be kind and say I got homework and leave. Now I'm actually glad my friend left because it would be dangerous for her to be around that perv., though I am kinda sad now I don't have a study buddy nor friend to chill with at the store we hangout at. My main CONCERN is my family because now I'm sleeping with a hunting knife under my pillow and if that disgusting touches me I'm going to defend my self and probally beat him up. HELP?
adopal adopal 16-17, M 7 Answers Oct 14, 2012 in Community

You need to file a police report. Someone should have already done it.

Best Answer

Call the police

Best Answer

It's very disturbing to live with that kind of person in close proximity. If you have a cell phone and can photograph him sleeping in your doorway, you can provide proof to the police that he is trespassing. I would use the police as my go-to people to control your neighbor if his habits get out of hand. Here are some of the complaints you can use: Trespassing, drunk and disorderly, disturbing the peace, (sexual?)harrassment.<br />
Make sure you use your cell phone video as much as possible to get proof of what he does before you file your complaints. Ask the police to protect your identity as the complainant because you are a minor and fear repurcussions.

Best Answer

I appreciate your answere and everbody else, thank you for the help my family and I will find what to do. We will start with telling the land lord. Thank you all again.

Best Answer

No problemo :-D

Best Answer

In the middle of the night, when everyone's asleep, grab an axe and wgsjrbfjdsmoe. No one would know

Best Answer