ClarissaMae7 ClarissaMae7 22-25, F 8 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Parenting & Family

create your own life passionately - - and just visit your folks on the odd holiday.......

Best Answer

stand your ground and let them know why certain things are important to you and that you are going to see them through...... no matter what.

Best Answer

The only person that you need support from is you. Yes, parental support is nice, but your believe in yourself is all that really needed

Best Answer

I really do not know, I'm going through the same

Best Answer

Depending on what it is keep doing what interests you. :3

Best Answer

join the club, mine didn't either, it's a parant thing, as a parent i try to be the cool parent but doesn't allways work, they love just the same.

Best Answer

It really depends on what those "things" are. If you liked robbing banks or shooting people, I'd say listen to your parents.

Best Answer

Lol that really made me laugh!!=))

Best Answer

:) glad I made you laugh! seriously though, things need a bit of perspective. Some parent are pretty smart, and even the ones that aren't tend to have more experience than their children. I tell my daughter all the time, she will ALWAYS be my child and she'll never ever escape that!

Best Answer

True! But I just think I'm old enough to fight for the things I really love..

Best Answer

I don't necessarily disagree but you haven't said what this thing is. I let my daughter make a lot of mistakes, but I do draw the line at harmful and life threatening things.

Best Answer

Ver simple ...<br />
Don't ever tell them or don't make them know bout it...

Best Answer

I hope that works hehe

Best Answer