Candy987 Candy987 16-17, F 15 Answers Oct 24, 2012 in Community

Set yourself up for a job. Get out of the house as soon as you can safely do so.

Best Answer

Let me ask you.. how old are you ?

Best Answer

16

Best Answer

For what i think here he did not hate .. he just looking at the resposiblity in you hope you mod His working too... you do worry try am gave he love that is the greatest way to live in life ... the bible say have peace with all men !! try and read you books and do the neccess things you can do at home bring a good person !

Best Answer

Act with dignity, ignore the crazies on here. You can't choose how people behave, only your own behaviour, so long as your in a safe situation show the man that his actions are his problem and continue to live your life to the full. Fingers crossed he'll then respect you. (Just my opinion feel free to ignore).

Best Answer

Talk to him and find out why. If it is a good reason, accept it and thank him for his solid judgement of other people and then try to change for the better.<br />
If it is for a bad reason, get a job and leave.

Best Answer

he might not hate you, that may just be your perception. But perception means a lot. Anyway, try talking to him. If that is not possible, get a good education, a good job and move on with your life - do what makes you happy. Only you have control of your happiness.

Best Answer

Talk to him and ask him why, maybe he only dislikes you when you upset your mum?

Best Answer

I left home at age 15 for that reason and stayed on my own.

Best Answer

Talk to your mom about it.

Best Answer

suck him off

Best Answer

Its okay If hes really ur step father

Best Answer