I dont have friends, i have my czns we hangout like once or twice a week but i still feel lonely, iam so bored, and i really need serious answers, give me a solution that would change this forever, and yeah i dont wont friends online cuz its just a waste of time in general
njdhcxfj njdhcxfj 18-21, F 3 Answers Jul 8 in Community

you have cousins who you hang out with some people dont even have that stop your whining

Best Answer

If you don't want friends online, and you don't want to be lonely in life....than what makes you think being on EP, asking this question, is going to help you?

Best Answer

Cuz on this web i got some really gd answers once before, just put urself in my position what would u do?

Best Answer

Get off EP and take a hike into the real world, obviously.

Best Answer

Man why i feel anger coming from u! okay thats what iam saying but its how what shall i begin with while iam hiking

Best Answer

The anger is imagined. It's actually total indifference. Not having a map or a plan isn't going to kill you. No one seems to have a sense of adventure anymore. Just take a hike, and see where you end up.

Best Answer

We have no idea what kinds of things you like to do .. what area you live in/what's available there, etc. etc.

Best Answer

All the things i like to do are not availible in my area -_-

Best Answer