hottgirl hottgirl 16-17, F 15 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

It can work but you have to wait until they're ready for it. I married my best friend who is a former player. I was head over heels for him since I was 14 (he was 18) but I knew he wasn't ready for a serious relationship at the time so I held off and stayed close as friends even though I wanted more. Three and a half years later and we started a relationship. That was six years ago. We're still happy together today. I really can't say if that would be the case if we had hooked up right away instead of waiting.

Best Answer

Thanks for the help I never really thought about it that way.

Best Answer

Aww thanks for the help I never really thought about it that way.

Best Answer

I doubt that you are falling in love- Its probably that you see what others are allowed to experience except you because you are friends and nothing more then just friends..if he is a player why put you self in the playing field to get run over by lies manipulation and dishonest intentions--on purpose--if you know how he is then you are setting yourself up for failure.

Best Answer

are you kidding me ! if you don;t mind being played than go for it ! just think he is sticking his pipe in another women and than doing you ??? think ok!

Best Answer

Players are never good. Most guys are players to some degree. But so are many girls. Go with your heart. It's your life.

Best Answer

only you can answer if it's OK - don't look for approval here.

Best Answer

Well you know the potential consequences.

Best Answer

cant help who you fall inlove with that said if youre well aware hes a player and your bestfriend alot is in stake and truth be told players will tell you anything good luck with whatever you decide to do

Best Answer

The only time it's okay to get involved with a player is if you're just playing with them too and your heart is on lockdown. If you are certain you won't fall in love, fine. In my experience (many years ago) it was kinda annoying. Too many head games.

Best Answer

If you're fine with turning a blind eye to everything he does behind your back--and in general, are practically never jealous, it could work, I guess....

Best Answer

uhhhhh im going to say uh no

Best Answer

ok? sure, good idea? probably not :<

Best Answer