You're ten weeks pregnant. That's your answer.

Best Answer

I know I'm feeling depressed easily and crying for no reason and being a pain in the *** at times but this is another part of why I'm so upset. He knows how emotional I've been feeling because of my hormones being all over the place and instead of being supportive he's making me miserable.

Best Answer

If it's his first child as well he will not understand this. Instead of expecting him to understand, you need to help him, by explaining it all. As a pregnant woman your hormones flip a switch and you're a different person nearly immediately. There aren't many coping mechanisms except communication and it takes two to do that. Men don't always understand subtleties, even if you think you're being crystal clear.

Best Answer

But that's just it, I sat down and explained all this to him already. We both went to the library and got books on babies and pregnancy one of which he actually read some Dadlands book I think it's called. Every time I flip out I apologise and remind him that he needs to be patient with me.

Best Answer

Keep working on it, it takes both parties to work on it, not just you. Communication isn't easy, ever. I don't want to tell you to give up on him, but at least wait until after the baby is born; it takes at least eight months for a woman's hormone levels to go down after birth. So, it will be hard for a while. I just don't want you to think it's the end of the world if it doesn't end up working out, some people just aren't meant to be and you can't force it to happen.

Best Answer

You did not get pregnant alone did you? Stress is horrible for the fetus.<br />
Nobody can tell you what to do. You already sound as if you know, re read your own post.

Best Answer

Did HE tell you that he wanted a child? He may lash out because he doesn't even if he said he did. It seems to me that neither one of you is truly ready for this or a long term relationship so you ought to consider leaving and going to where you will have the support that you need. Since you're fighting so much now it will only get worse. You shouldn't have gotten pregnant so soon after meeting him. You don't even know each other. You say that you love him then that you hate him and that's confusion. Your child will suffer both of you if you stay in a relationship that is so embattled and unhealthy. Who is the giver and who is demanding. Two equally demanding people will not be happy together.

Best Answer

I just asked him and he said absolutely. We always said we wanted children just didn't expect one so soon. We're fine now, thanks for the advice though I have no intention of leaving as you so dramatically suggested. I'm pregnant and impossible and he's stubborn that's why we're fighting so much, we just need to find a way to work on our communication without killing each other.

Best Answer

There are tons of changes going on with you both. Try to talk it out. I know when I got pregnant certain smells, textures and foods bothered me...I would gag doing dirty dishes, and as for touching raw meats...lol yeah, we lived on pasta for a looong time until he realized he would get what I was willing to cook. Find humor in yourself and in each other...it really does help to admit fault and laugh about it.

Best Answer

Ya he just made me feel bad for not doing things we'd normally share but he knows how sensitive I am now, all I need to do is open the fridge and get the smell and I'd be puking or empty reaching if there was nothing left. That's the problem he never admits fault! It's driving me insane, I admit when I've been a moody pain in the *** or whatever else I do, I know I'm not perfect and though I'm very stubborn I apologise. He can't seem to do the same and it's eating at me big time.

Best Answer

I hear you...like I said sit and talk with him...not to him. or at him, but with him. I had the same problem at first, until I had this heart to heart. Things mellowed out dramatically afterwards.

Best Answer

I guess I'll have to get over myself and have a proper talk. I'm just so used to being able to control my emotions that I feel a mess, like I have no control anymore... It's making me feel like I'm 'losing' by giving into him... I know that makes no sense I don't even understand it how can you lose to someone you love? I just have to muster the courage now...I kinda sort of gave him back my engagement ring and said I didn't want it so I'm gonna have to suck it up big time... I can't stand these stupid hormones, I'm never that dramatic or silly.

Best Answer

poor baby i feel for you

Best Answer