You were high... try asking him when you're both of the right mind.

Best Answer

:P I'm just gonna assume that you've never smoked pot.

Best Answer

I can proudly say no.

Best Answer

i know this lol everytime i think he tries to tell me we're either drunk or high like hes too scared to tell me other wise but if im totally wrong im gonna feel ridiculous

Best Answer

Whelp that's the chance ya gotta take. Feelings are scary, but regardless of what the answer is, it will only help you to gain the confidence to ask him. You could always try posing it as a joke: "____ said that we'd make a good couple! Crazy, right?". If he agrees, he probably doesn't like you that way. If he looks away a bit or is shaky on his answer, bingo. You ask him.

Best Answer

@TheOnlyBenis: I'm just going to assume that you're an idiot.

Best Answer

hey, don't hate on him. no hate on this. just helping one another and good advice please.

Best Answer

thank you!

Best Answer

Next time it's just the two of you, just ask him straight up. Either that or blatantly flirt with him to see how he reacts.

Best Answer

i'm so scared though!!! i feel like it's gonna forever change our dynamic and i am so close to him that i'd feel heartbroken

Best Answer

I didn't know people that got high had dynamic thought processes. I guess I can learn new things still. Interesting... *scratches head

Best Answer

hey hey, no need to get hostile. lol

Best Answer

@puremonopoly, I get high. If you've never smoked pot, then you wouldn't understand.

Best Answer

When you're alone with him, just ask what how he'd feel about a kiss?

Best Answer

ahh!! that is VERY bold.

Best Answer

Not really. Make it just a question.

Best Answer

if he tries anything on you, just explain. I was just about to have sex with my best guy friend once and at the last moment I said no stop this won't do, then we didn't see each other for a while and then I contacted him little by little and everything was alright. I think he's wonderful!

Best Answer

Personally I would just be like: "Hey, was I just high, or were you guys hinting?" :P <br />
Good luck ;D

Best Answer

ba<x>sed on what you told in your story, I say go and talk to him and if you like him as well, go for it. I would not worry about it getting weird, he probably worries about that too.

Best Answer

but the question is... what if hes never thought about it and im totally off with all this?

Best Answer

If his friends are hinting like that i'd bet he thinks about all the time.

Best Answer

Write a note that says, "[ ] Like me as a friend. [ ] Want to try something more. Check one and return to sender!" And fold it all nice, put a little of whatever fragrance you're wearing on it... Maybe a sticker that reflects your personality or keep it simple...And give him the note. Guys like that kind of thing. It won't put him on the spot if he wants to stay friends also but doesn't want to hurt your feelings by saying the wrong thing.

Best Answer

What do u wanna do

Best Answer

i wanna know i just wish he would like be more blunt with me

Best Answer

oh boy, the only way out of this one, is ask him?? Do you take me as just a friend or do you want to go further? I am to old to play games ok? poop or get off the pot. (hon life is to short to put things off, why wonder later, did I do the right thing? why risk on missing out everything life throws at you? because of fear.) that is silly. don't you think??

Best Answer