We've been really close since soph. yr of high school (we are now seniors in college). Last night I went over his house to hang with him and his friend, Kyle. We were pretty high and we walked the jetti out into the end in the ocean (so beautiful). I was bugging out and really focused on where I was stepping on the rocks so I wasn't fully paying attention to the boys but I really thought I kept hearing them drop hints that my best friend liked me but I kept being unsure and thinking maybe I was hearing them wrong or something. Then he brought up how in his show he watches, a guy finally told a girl he loved her after 5yrs and and he said he was so happy they finally got together and I said it was so romantic and his friend told me that to the girl it seems so romantic but for the guy it's always really scary to tell her... I felt like they were trying to hint about it again. I just couldn't tell. Do you think he likes me? What would you do? I just don't want to make anything awkward.
belledee64 belledee64 18-21, F 16 Answers Oct 29, 2012 in Romance & True Love

You and he should remain best friends. There may come a day when you don't know where else to get any pot. He may be your only source.

Best Answer

Haha. Lolll

Best Answer

bahaahaha wise, wise words.

Best Answer

You were high... try asking him when you're both of the right mind.

Best Answer

:P I'm just gonna assume that you've never smoked pot.

Best Answer

I can proudly say no.

Best Answer

i know this lol everytime i think he tries to tell me we're either drunk or high like hes too scared to tell me other wise but if im totally wrong im gonna feel ridiculous

Best Answer

Whelp that's the chance ya gotta take. Feelings are scary, but regardless of what the answer is, it will only help you to gain the confidence to ask him. You could always try posing it as a joke: "____ said that we'd make a good couple! Crazy, right?". If he agrees, he probably doesn't like you that way. If he looks away a bit or is shaky on his answer, bingo. You ask him.

Best Answer

@TheOnlyBenis: I'm just going to assume that you're an idiot.

Best Answer

hey, don't hate on him. no hate on this. just helping one another and good advice please.

Best Answer

thank you!

Best Answer

Next time it's just the two of you, just ask him straight up. Either that or blatantly flirt with him to see how he reacts.

Best Answer

i'm so scared though!!! i feel like it's gonna forever change our dynamic and i am so close to him that i'd feel heartbroken

Best Answer

I didn't know people that got high had dynamic thought processes. I guess I can learn new things still. Interesting... *scratches head

Best Answer

hey hey, no need to get hostile. lol

Best Answer

@puremonopoly, I get high. If you've never smoked pot, then you wouldn't understand.

Best Answer

When you're alone with him, just ask what how he'd feel about a kiss?

Best Answer

ahh!! that is VERY bold.

Best Answer

Not really. Make it just a question.

Best Answer

if he tries anything on you, just explain. I was just about to have sex with my best guy friend once and at the last moment I said no stop this won't do, then we didn't see each other for a while and then I contacted him little by little and everything was alright. I think he's wonderful!

Best Answer

Personally I would just be like: "Hey, was I just high, or were you guys hinting?" :P <br />
Good luck ;D

Best Answer

ba<x>sed on what you told in your story, I say go and talk to him and if you like him as well, go for it. I would not worry about it getting weird, he probably worries about that too.

Best Answer

but the question is... what if hes never thought about it and im totally off with all this?

Best Answer

If his friends are hinting like that i'd bet he thinks about all the time.

Best Answer

Write a note that says, "[ ] Like me as a friend. [ ] Want to try something more. Check one and return to sender!" And fold it all nice, put a little of whatever fragrance you're wearing on it... Maybe a sticker that reflects your personality or keep it simple...And give him the note. Guys like that kind of thing. It won't put him on the spot if he wants to stay friends also but doesn't want to hurt your feelings by saying the wrong thing.

Best Answer

What do u wanna do

Best Answer

i wanna know i just wish he would like be more blunt with me

Best Answer

oh boy, the only way out of this one, is ask him?? Do you take me as just a friend or do you want to go further? I am to old to play games ok? poop or get off the pot. (hon life is to short to put things off, why wonder later, did I do the right thing? why risk on missing out everything life throws at you? because of fear.) that is silly. don't you think??

Best Answer

Yes, he likes you. Do you like him?

Best Answer

i think i might... i feel like i'd need to kiss him to know.. like it'd either be wicked weird like kissing a brother or the biggest fireworks ever..

Best Answer