Time for an ultimatum. He quits drinking or you're done. Because it usually gets much worse before getting better.

Best Answer

True I agree

Best Answer

leave. period.

Best Answer

dump him maybe then he'll come to his senses and realize what an idiot he is.

Best Answer

I agree with you come about half11 which is last call for a drink I will my bf he has had enough but insist on getting another drink it's a nightmare then I have to put up with his crap that comes out of his mouth when he's drunk plus his stomach is huge and his parents don't care bt his health they would be like sure go for a pint in my case no

Best Answer

Get a new model who you can have fun with sounds like he's past his sell by date :)

Best Answer

leave

Best Answer

I agree I force my bf to have a glass of water but all he seems to do is gulps it down and when I'm being collected he just wants more drink I'm dreading it it happens every weekend please help

Best Answer

leave

Best Answer

Defintely he was the same last night I had a taxi driver collecting me and my bf at 12 told my bf we had to leave at half 11 this is what he said I will leave when I want to leave typical

Best Answer

Clobber him.

Best Answer

pack

Best Answer