christinahether christinahether 31-35, F 11 Answers Feb 4, 2012

snow is fun to play in. I don't know why you can't go out! plus when you come inside, a hot cocoa feels sooooooooo good and extra yummy!! (with or without marshmallows!)<br />
Go outside and PLAY!!!!

Best Answer

Stick on two pairs of socks and go and watch tv.

Best Answer

Grab a bloody shovel and stop being sissy

Best Answer

sorry but dont need a shovel got a snowblower and it already done

Best Answer

We might be from the same area.... We got what looks like about 3 feet. I spent the whole day working. :D

Best Answer

Read a book.

Best Answer

Here you are.......on EP. Write a story. Tell us why you don't like going out in the cold. Why you can't go out and enjoy the snow. How it feels to be bored at such an early age. I don't know the meaning of the word bored. I haven't ever been bored. I always have something to do. Write, paint, draw, build something, read, watch a movie; life is full of potential.

Best Answer

Thanks CH. Thanks for best Answer.

Best Answer

I like to start a project-clean a closet, organize drawers, rearrange furniture--things you put off normally.

Best Answer

Indulge yourself with a cuppa coffee! Ahh.. .So Nice! :-)

Best Answer

If it were me, I'd be drinking, but if that's not your thing try doing something creative arts/crafts sort of thing... or maybe try to find something around the house that needs fixing/improving, if you don't like that idea then read, don't have a book? You can download books from the internet, if you don't like that, then you should've thought ahead and got a pet to play with.

Best Answer

13-15 years old. Definitely not a good idea to be drinking from boredom. Actually not a great idea for anyone to drink because they are bored.

Best Answer

there WERE other suggestions,

Best Answer

you did say "can't" go outside.. gotta love those trolls<br />
watch a movie sence you dont want to go outside

Best Answer

Hogswash! There is no such thing as cold weather, only inappropriate clothing!<br />
Where are you located? Its near 16C where I am.

Best Answer