warriortears warriortears 22-25 11 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Stop being a people pleaser. Others will treat you anyway they like....just as long as you give them permission to.

Best Answer

I used to be taken advantage of all the time, because I didn't know how to say no without feeling guilty. When I finally began to believe that What I needed was just as important as what someone else needed, and that I was not the only one who could meet others needs, then I finally learned how to say, "No". and feel good about it.

Best Answer

Bet you do a lot of favours for people too, which just leads to them asking for more favours. Develop the habit of asking a trade for everything eg "Yes I can help you with that, but in return I want _______________" It's more honest and fair if both parties get a rewards, and actually builds better relationships.

Best Answer

They will be what you think they are. Do you take yourself for granted?

Best Answer

sometimes...

Best Answer

Victim of self condemnation? Usually the case.

Best Answer

always take care of yourself first and protect yourself from greedy selfish people who will consume and destroy you

Best Answer

You do not have to let others run over you. You can kindly stand up to them and tell them you will not do things for them. You have the right to good friendships.

Best Answer