I had to make a tombstone and epitaph for school about a Greek king, I wrote everything Greek,(I only speak English) but I really don't think my teacher liked it,and its really bugging me because I worked really hard on it and she acted like she really didn't like it
messedupmemories messedupmemories 13-15, F 7 Answers Feb 8, 2013 in Education

Forget your dumb teacher. If you worked your hardest and are proud of the outcome then that is what matters.

Best Answer

Yea

Best Answer

she has to grade it on the quality of work and if it stands up to standards, and not if she likes it or not... so dont worrie to much

Best Answer

I will argue the point if she doesnt

Best Answer

Do that. Her not liking you should not affect your grade if she's any kind of a professional.

Best Answer

My school is bogus

Best Answer

Did you provide her with a translation?

Best Answer

Yea

Best Answer

It's possible you misread her body language. Try to relax until you get her feedback. It sounds to me like you did an amazing job. I would have been impressed.

Best Answer

She told everyone else she liked theirs or not, but not me and it's giving me a headache

Best Answer

Try not to stress over it. It's one of those things you can't change now. Again, it sounds to me like you had a wonderful idea and carried through on it. I can't help but wonder if she is perhaps intimidated by the thought of having to figure out the accuracy of your Greek and then decide what would be fair in terms of grading if your Greek isn't perfect. She probably never considered the possibility of one of her students putting in that much effort. If she doesn't know Greek herself, she wouldn't be able to make a quick assessment of it and that could be why she made no comment one way or the other when you first turned it in.

Best Answer

She has ADHD and doesn't like me for some apparent reason

Best Answer

Okay...you have turned it in. <br />
Now you have to let it go. <br />
Breathe in the white light of calmness; breathe out your fear like a dark smoke.<br />
Continue breathing and visualizing this until your fear passes.

Best Answer

Its hard because I visualize myself as a creature of darkness

Best Answer

Then breathe in the blacklight of calmness?
Are you a happy critter of the dark?

Best Answer

Kindaish

Best Answer

:) Good. You deserve happiness.

Best Answer

Yea

Best Answer

what greek king????! is it leonidas? or king philip? alexander??

Best Answer

Pericles

Best Answer

If you took your time making it and put all that effort into the project, then who cares what your teacher thinks! You even wrote everything in Greek! You did well, don't worry.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer