kayblue kayblue 36-40, F 11 Answers Oct 18, 2011

Have a potluck dinner with friends or spend the day doing something you absolutely love but don't usually have the time to do or go for a day trip somewhere you haven't been to.

Best Answer

that is costly. im enduring financial hardships right now. taking care of others...but that would be heavenly!! havent been to a salon or nail place in ages

Best Answer

waking up and saying "woo, earth has rotated approximately 13,140 times since i was born" then continuing with your day as usual.

Best Answer

lol..thats good

Best Answer

Well i go camping...pick the closes naturely place....take a pound of meat...cooked and frozen beans and rice, and get some flour tortillas and make quesadillas, mexican salsa, meat tacos, and maruchan intant noodles, while listening to my loved ones yap about the breeze if there is a lake than it becomes heavenly...its about 100 bucks for me. i waste half on gas and the price for the campsite...30/20 25 on food 25 extra for ice and stuff.. But i already have all the camping gear and extra cash in case of emergency...the truck breaks down or a flat.

Best Answer

You could breath

Best Answer

shopping...........!!!!!!! happy b'day my friend i am thinking of sending you a sari....what say..??

Best Answer

oh i would love that! it would be a most cherished gift. u may have to show me how to wear it...lol

Best Answer

right on...so the deal is done!!! but i have to learn to wear it all by myself soon.....!!!!

Best Answer

Invite over your friends, pop some popcorn and watch movies all night

Best Answer

Take some cough medicine and go to bed and rest, dear...or just get on EP and answer questions...

Best Answer

i will definatly stop by ep. some of the greatest people are here :)

Best Answer

thanks sweetpea so are u!

Best Answer