Yes create some positive news about yourself or create a website about yourself and start getting some good reviews about yourself.Encourage friends to leave positive remarks about you.

Best Answer

I tried starting a blogging/self-help website a while back but couldn't understand the web design process... I'm thinking about just writing articles & such on random websites and signing with my real name

Best Answer

and I like the idea about having friends leave positive remarks, I'm definitely going to do that. Thanks :)

Best Answer

You could hire a lawyer and send her a legal letter for defamation of character and tell her to remove it or be taken to court.

Best Answer

she would never admit it was her... in the post she claims to be my ex's "best friend", not new girlfriend.. If I could prove it, that would be perfect

Best Answer

Just get the letter sent to her and she does not have to know that you do not have proof. But if needed the lawyer could get a court order for the website to release the records of whos account it is and with that is your proof.

Best Answer

LOL LOL LOL!!
Someone's posted stuff about you on cheaterville? xDD!

Best Answer