tranlinh tranlinh 18-21, F 7 Answers Nov 19, 2013 in Hobbies

Keep trying till you find one that appeals to you.

Best Answer

I don't read many books but I read constantly online. Plus,online I write tbings as well, and study a lot of instructional videos. Not everyone learns in the same way. Perhaps you are a visual learner, try studying videos on you tube about thinks you want to know there are thousands.

Best Answer

Can u tell me some channel on youtube ???

Best Answer

It depends on what you want to study. If yoy want to build a table, put in "how to build a table" then just select a video to watch that apeals to you.

Best Answer

So you don't have to like to read a book... Why do you think you have to like to read?

Best Answer

Cauz when i talk with friends , they know everything

Best Answer

No... they don't....
I have had a feeling like that too, until at some point I decided that I don't need to be like him...

Best Answer

They get highscore in school , i hate that

Best Answer

You have something that better then them too... You just have to find it... I'm sure that get a highscore not make them become a real human...

Best Answer

make sure you're reading something that interests you, i love to read but hate novels. know that it improves your grammar, spelling etc w each book u read.

Best Answer

But i love books that have picture or photo like comics

Best Answer

well some books have pics, books I read about ancient aliens have pics. You just need to find a topic that u love, then you won't care about pics, you'll be too busy reading.

Best Answer

What about books i have to read for my study. Omg i hate them , they are all about history of economy and international relationships

Best Answer

Find a topic-subject that interests you.

Best Answer

Try poetry

Best Answer

I hate poetry :)

Best Answer

D:<

Best Answer

Because im not a romance man

Best Answer