don't give them that much thought <br />
try to concentrate on something else more productive

Best Answer

It's an immature emotion so you may grow out of it , if not getting proper help might help . <br />
Hating someone damages you the most and once you understand that it's easier to let go .

Best Answer

Revenge. make them famous

Best Answer

Are you really in so much pain? And if you are you need help. Seek and you shall find. Love peace and tranqulity.

Best Answer

pity them instead, or forgive them

Best Answer

I found it helped me to pray to WANT to forgive those who had caused me injury. That was where I started.

Best Answer

No easy way out. Educate Yourself spiritualy, tray to understand Your place in Kosmos, find peace in Your heart. Work for a lifetime!

Best Answer

Learn to let things go. There will always be crap in the world. No use stopping to groan at each one. No offense

Best Answer

As odd as it sounds, praying for the people you hate helps you hate them less, or, it's supposed to...hasn't helped me, then again, my faith isn't the strongest..but it might help you ^_^

Best Answer