You trusted him and took a chance. Please do not feel too badly. Sounds to me like he led you on. It is not your fault if he is shallow and untrustworthy.<br />
At least your face doesn't show

Best Answer

Yes thats true...but how do I get over this feeling of being physically unappealing?

Best Answer

It is hard to judge your own physical attractiveness, and of course I have never seen you and you might not accept any reassurance from a stranger like me anyway. But I think you are giving the guy too much credit. His opinion would not matter much to me if I were you. Is there anybody you feel comfortable enough with to talk to ... ask the question: be honest, am I attractive?

Best Answer

Yes I have done that and honestly no one has said anything negative at all but his silence is making me feel like there is something wrong. But you may be right i may be giving him too much credit and he is well aware that his silences bother me..as he has done this before

Best Answer

He sounds like the kind of passive agressive jerk you are better off without.
b/t/w you have no idea how hard it was not to suggest that you could send pics to me ... but your question sounded serious and deserved a serious answer. Just like you deserve a more respectful boyfriend. My advice is put the whole thing (especially him!) behind you. Best wishes to you

Best Answer