All you can do is pray and hope for the best. I hope your relative is OK.

Best Answer

Send a handwritten letter or a gift to them..Dont use the internet..it might make things seem tooo superficial..A little handwritten letter or a simple gift which has travelled all the way from you to them will make them very happy..

Best Answer

Some airlines will offer you a reduced rate, but you would have to somehow prove that your relative is in the hospital. I did this when my sister was rushed to the ER last year. Otherwise, try to get the ear of one of the nurses on that floor, maybe they can keep you updated a bit more.

Best Answer

Thanks.. I am very upset due to the circumstances, not to mention the fact that the rest of my family out there doesn't seem to care..

Best Answer

I'm sorry...tough position to be in, I know. You can only do what you can do. Don't let it eat you up...like I said, try to get one of the nurses to help you.

Best Answer

Skype them if they are compus. Otherwise call the hospital for updates every now and then. Are they OK ?

Best Answer